The Big Move Date Changed To Aug 08!

loubrockbank

SO...the plan WAS to move t thailand in dec 08 but IBM have transitioned my role elsewhere and are paying me off in July, my boyriend and I (Im 23 and he 24) have decided to turn the work thing around here and move in Aug :D

Im soo excited and just wanted to share the joy...sorry i know this is nothing new to you guys and u have seen heard it all before, but hey just needed to let it out somewhere!

plan is to start in phuket to see his sister who moved there, and I also emailed a few companies my cv already so am meeting a guy in phuket when i get there....not pinning all my hopes on that but we will see, but not sure where to live... phuket where his sis is or chiang mai where his mum is :o

anyway...if there are any people similar age round phuket that time and u fancy a drink or would like to show us around then let me know, we would be gratefull! I know his sister can help but she works long hours and would be nice to meet some other people too

SO...the plan WAS to move t thailand in dec 08 but IBM have transitioned my role elsewhere and are paying me off in July, my boyriend and I (Im 23 and he 24) have decided to turn the work thing around here and move in Aug :D

Im soo excited and just wanted to share the joy...sorry i know this is nothing new to you guys and u have seen heard it all before, but hey just needed to let it out somewhere!

plan is to start in phuket to see his sister who moved there, and I also emailed a few companies my cv already so am meeting a guy in phuket when i get there....not pinning all my hopes on that but we will see, but not sure where to live... phuket where his sis is or chiang mai where his mum is :o

anyway...if there are any people similar age round phuket that time and u fancy a drink or would like to show us around then let me know, we would be gratefull! I know his sister can help but she works long hours and would be nice to meet some other people too

Hey Im planing on moving to Thailand in November - December this year. But I will be in BKK. Im 28, abit off 23-24, Im also excited as I only just made my mind up 100% this last weekend.

Hope all goes well for you

thanks hope it goes well for you too!!! well if we are in BKK or u in phuket let us know ...not really bothered about age range really :o dan turns 25 soon and ill be 24 in dec so celebrate my birthday in thailand!

we also decided definatley this weekend...must be catching, but we have been thinking about it for ages since our first visit in dec 07, just cant get the place out our head...plus his mum has just flew in from thailand today to visit us and that just makes us more determind to start living rather than existing here and see a bit more of the world than newcastle

thanks hope it goes well for you too!!! well if we are in BKK or u in phuket let us know ...not really bothered about age range really :o dan turns 25 soon and ill be 24 in dec so celebrate my birthday in thailand!

we also decided definatley this weekend...must be catching, but we have been thinking about it for ages since our first visit in dec 07, just cant get the place out our head...plus his mum has just flew in from thailand today to visit us and that just makes us more determind to start living rather than existing here and see a bit more of the world than newcastle

Same here, My first visit to Thailand was in 2004 and I havent got the place out of my head since then. Thinking of ways on how to move to Thailand. The wife and I just thought fuc_k it, lets move to Thailand this year. And I think I will have enough money to survive in Thailand if I do the right things. Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored of Sydney and im excited too for my move this year