Shop Blinds For My Balcony

Hi,

anyone know where I can buy those large vertical blinds that are used outside shops all over Thailand.

I don't mean the awnings that jut out - just vertical hanging ones - preferably roller ones that spring up. They are usually made of plastic but canvass ones preferred. I need some for my large balcony. Alternatively good bamboo/lined ones would do but need to be wide and not roll-ups, although Roman ones (raise and lower in 'layers') would do.

Before we can advise you, don't you think it would be a good idea to tell us where you are located?

There are blind and awning shops all over Thailand - but a shop located in Chaing Mai would not be of much use to someone living in Phuket :o

Before we can advise you, don't you think it would be a good idea to tell us where you are located?

There are blind and awning shops all over Thailand - but a shop located in Chaing Mai would not be of much use to someone living in Phuket :o

Hi,

thanks for the advice - I am looking to buy blinds in Pattaya preferably, but could also buy some in Bangkok.

I think there are a number of blind shops in the Pattaya area. I once bought some blinds at a place between Sri Racha and Bang Saen, but I am sure they some places closer to hand.

I suggest you post on the Pattaya forum - I think you will get a good response.

I think there are a number of blind shops in the Pattaya area. I once bought some blinds at a place between Sri Racha and Bang Saen, but I am sure they some places closer to hand.

I suggest you post on the Pattaya forum - I think you will get a good response.

Thanks, but not a lot to go on is it? Pattaya Forum? I did and I didn't.

Cheers anyway.