Whats Your Favourite Pub In Bkk?

Jockstar

Definitely Tawandeng on Rama 3.

Not really a pub or a gigantic one.

Good food, good beer, good service, good shows, very reasonable prices.

And after 11.00 p.m., it gets pretty wild.

Mostly Thai customers.

I love it... :D:o

I second that. My brother-in-law dragged us there and the quality of the beer was a nice surprise. The outside seating was relaxed and nice for conversation. Inside, my ears were bleeding from the volume of the live music. Not sure if that is how it is throughout, or just an odd accoustic effect at the upstairs railing where we were seated and hollering at each other...

My favourite used to be "Monica's" in Clinton Plaza. No BG's, no hassle, reasonable prices, good scenery. However, they demolished it!

Or you could try "The Venue" on Petcahaburi Road; although the beer is a bit pricey and the food is only half decent and the landlord is a bit of a pain in the arse. However, you can't have everything.

5555555555555 :o

Edited by jayenram

My favourite used to be "Monica's" in Clinton Plaza. No BG's, no hassle, reasonable prices, good scenery. However, they demolished it!

Or you could try "The Rendevous" on Petcahaburi Road; although the beer is a bit pricey and the food is only half decent and the landlord is a bit of a pain in the arse. However, you can't have everything.

beer.gif

Or you could try "The Venue" on Petcahaburi Road; although the beer is a bit pricey and the food is only half decent and the landlord is a bit of a pain in the arse. However, you can't have everything.

5555555555555  :o

Only "a bit", Yorkie?!? :D:D

The Local Pub in Thong Lor pisses all over the Witches Tavern down the road. Better atmosphere and a bit smaller.

I've been there a few times since you recommended it previously on this forum. Nice bar, friendly staff.

Haven't seen you there though, but that's probably because I've got no flupin' idea what you look like :o

aint been to The local pub but have been to all the others in liberty plaza and not to spot the only other fellow farang in the entire buliding u would have to be colour BLIND :D

After Spell Check:

Or you could try "The Venue" on Petchburi Road; although the beer is a bit pricey and the food is only half decent and the landlord is a bit of a pain in the arse. However, you can't have everything.