Nok Air

Just wanted you to all know the problems we had with Nok Air.

We called the reservation center from with in Thailand with all our information in regards to flying to Phuket and the return and asked about the special rate mentioned on their internet site. We were refused the special rate as it was for a limited amount of seats and the days we quoted they were already gone which is fine. But then the call center asked for my pin code for my credit card which you are supposed never to give out and I refused so they said to use my Canadina credit card I would need to copy it and my passport and send the paper work by fax to call center which is also a hassle as getting to a copy machine and then finding a fax machine is not the easiest thing to do where we are. So was then told to take the payment down to 7-11 by the next day to confirm ticket. Was also told that Don Muang Airport would not accept my credit card.

I work in aviation so alot of this made no sense so I then went down to Don Muang airport to their Nok air office and gave them my credit card and all the passeneger info and they processed it right away and the Nok air staff at Don Muang was very confused by the call centers booking as it was all messed up

and had to be redone. The biggest kick was we we qouted around 19,000 Thai baht for the 6 of us including one infant by the call center and the price I got at Don muang was for 18,000 Thai Baht. Just an FYI about what went on. The flight down and back was uneventful with no complaints.

Edited by Minburi

I can only speak for myself, but I have used their call centre a number of times they have always been friendly, efficient and helpful and took my CC details without asking for PIN numbers, their on-line system was down when I booked.

The flights have always been fine and good value.