Smoking Ban Seem Now To Be In Place!

moo9

Yesterday I made a little tour through Bars and GoGo's. It seems like most GoGo's are now smoke free (however I went into one where I could still smoke, but all establishments in or around walking street seem to follow the law).

What will I do? I will not spend as much time as before in these places but instead will frequent open bars, where I can still enjoy a beer with a cigarette!

Was the deadline for implementation May 30 or 31?

Regards

Moo9

Yesterday I made a little tour through Bars and GoGo's. It seems like most GoGo's are now smoke free (however I went into one where I could still smoke, but all establishments in or around walking street seem to follow the law).

What will I do? I will not spend as much time as before in these places but instead will frequent open bars, where I can still enjoy a beer with a cigarette!

Regards

Moo9

they allow smoking on soi 6 infact its compulsary :o

More and more places are finding that the smoking ban doesn't effect their bottom line.... and in fact if everyone starts enforcing the law ... the hold outs will have no choice but to smoke outside... or just stay home... and you know they wont stay home...!

Where is a will there is a way...so I think the entertainment industry will be smart enough to find alternative solutions :-)

For my part I would introduce a GoGo smoking area (with naked girls), and a non smoking one (fully dressed girls). ;-)

Fair enough to get compensated for the smoker"s discrimination :-)

Regards

Moo9

At the Outback Bar the law took effect on 1 June - no smoking at the actual bar but the tables two feet away in the same room are ok. The bar is open air but the law applies. Where it gets problematic is for those bars that are fully enclosed with A/C - no smoking at all.

go figure

CB