Furnature Stores In Khonkaen Or Udon

mickj88

Our house in Kohsuankwang is finally finished and we arrive in 5 or 6 weeks to furnish it etc.

Kohsuankwang for those who don't know it is about half way between khonkaen and Udon so both are easily accessable for the mrs and myself.

My question is ,does anyone know of any furnature stores in either city? and if so is there a web site by any slim chance.

I thank you all in advance for your replies . :o

In Udon, on both the Western and Eastern Ring Rd. are a few shops. There are also a number of shops on Prajak Rd., between the Clock Tower roundabout and Thuangsi Muang.

The shop I have used is owned by a Thai who studied in Australia, speaks good English. It is located off the Eastern Ring Rd., take a left at the traffic light before you get to Global House if you are traveling towards Big C or if you are coming from the other direction, take a right. There is a tire shop on the corner. Sorry I don't have any contact info.

St. Mall is a very nice shop. More high ended stuff, excellent quality. St. Mall is located about a kilometer east of Big C on the Sakorn Nakon Rd.

The only place that might have a website is the Index Living Mall.

Remember to bargain.