Extension Of Work Permit

Dear All,

i have one year business visa . And WP which is expiring on the 21st of June. All these are handled by HR but she suddenly quit and i have to do by myself as i can't rely on the new one yet.

i'll be continuing with my current job and wish to extend my WP.

1. i have collected my WP from the din deang office, can i extend my WP at the ratchada office?

2. what documents i need to show them? so that my office can prepare.

3. how much does it cost?

thanks in advance,

Edited by sunny747

Been in the same situation myself. For the first couple of times I did it myself and vowed I would never do it again. Mine is due for renewal July and this time I will use Sunbelt as I couldnt take the same hassles again

could you please tell me what i have to do? i have no other option except to do my by myself...

Been in the same situation myself. For the first couple of times I did it myself and vowed I would never do it again. Mine is due for renewal July and this time I will use Sunbelt as I couldnt take the same hassles again

could you please tell me what i have to do? i have no other option except to do my by myself...

i think you cant do it at the ONESTOP office if your company payup is less than 30million..that place is for companys with 30 million upwards..i just went there last week to apply for year non-b visa...i think you need to get a 90 days non b visa first,then the workpermit will also give you a 90 days extend...only after that can you apply for a year... i do not know about farangs..but asians all have to go back to their country to apply for a 3 months non.b,then get a 3 months workpermit,after which,with all documents,try to change it to a one year visa,if they managed to change it,then the work permit will follow the visa dates...

The one stop service center has not been on Ratchada for several years in any case. The new location in several hundred meters north of Central Plaza, Latphao in Rasa Tower II. I believe that it is for BOI promoted companies only.

i think you cant do it at the ONESTOP office if your company payup is less than 30million..that place is for companys with 30 million upwards..i just went there last week to apply for year non-b visa...i think you need to get a 90 days non b visa first,then the workpermit will also give you a 90 days extend...only after that can you apply for a year... i do not know about farangs..but asians all have to go back to their country to apply for a 3 months non.b,then get a 3 months workpermit,after which,with all documents,try to change it to a one year visa,if they managed to change it,then the work permit will follow the visa dates...

i have non imm B visa valid until next year. i have work permit and i need to extend it this month. Usually our HR does all these but as you know, they leave the job without any notice so i'm in trouble. Hence i thought i should do it myself.

All the papers of our company are correct. 70 thai staffs are working with only 2 foreigners. so i'll let my ppl prepare the papers.

however, i just need to know the list of papers which is needed to extend.

thanks in advance.

Look here:

http://www.tillekeandgibbins.com/Publicati...sics/index.html

Under working in Thailand - work permit.

thanks for your quick reply. well , the info i got from that site was for ppl who wants to apply WP for the first time. As i have valid B visa till next year , i just need to extend my WP. i guess i won't need those list of papers again.

couldn't find any appropriate pages where it states the correct paper for WP extension only.

thanks so much anyway.