Cost Of Car Insurance In Thailand

daveb1

Hi everybody what would you expect the average 50 year old to pay for fully comp car insurance for a year on a 2ltr 4x4 . Also do they take into account any no claims bonus you have on your UK insurance when you apply or not

Cheers

I insured a 3ltr 2x2 last year for the first time. The insurance companies here were not interested in my home no claims. I was quoted 18000 bt which seemed reasonable as my wife was a newly licensed driver. She had 2 major accidents and we received prompt and great service from the insurance company. I have just paid this years premium...same price but no discount because of the accidents

Hi everybody what would you expect the average 50 year old to pay for fully comp car insurance for a year on a 2ltr 4x4 . Also do they take into account any no claims bonus you have on your UK insurance when you apply or not

Cheers

There are obviously many factors to take into consideration e.g. age of vehicle, what type (pick-up, sedan) deductible etc. However, a range of 14 to 24,000 baht is about right.

If your UK insurance NCB is no more than 6 months old we can use it against your new insurance here in Thailand.

For a quote please contact :

http://insurance.thaivisa.com/quote-form