Uzbekistan In Thialand With Over Stay

I have a friend who has a Uzb girlfriend who is pregnant and has an over stay in BKK. What has to be done to get her back to her country before she has the baby ( 4 months pregnant ). Her over stay is about 6 months, how much will that cost? Should she go to imigration and turn herself in? Does she need an imigration lawyer?

20K baht, go to airport and pay on the way out. Others can probably provide details....

Do I need to go to another section to get more responses?

Go to airport 20,000 baht fine at office then u are free to go :o

It is as simple as going to the airport and on departure pay a fine of 20,000. That's all. However, the better option is to buy an airticket and pay the fine in advance at an immigration office. Currently she is illegaly staying in the country. If her papers are checked by police she will be arrested, fined and deported. A Thai immigration cell is not the nicest place to be and a small travic violation could put her there.

The immigration office is on Soi Suan Phlu off South Sathorn Road in Bangkok - adjacent to the IDC jail. Buy a ticket home, go to airport, pay the 20k fine and leave. There should be no need to visit Suan Phlu, in most cases, if her arrival records on on computer file (last two years I believe). Yes her passport will be marked as overstay (but that has not been a factor for return visits up until now).