Crt Or Flat Screen Wanted

jimmym40

I was fortunate enough to get an upgraded computer from a friend. I am going to donate my old computer to our neice/nephew for them to either study (or play games). However, I am keeping my flat screen monitor. Was just wondering if anyone out there has an old CRT or other monitor they can donate or sell cheap. I'm not poor, but the rest of the family is and they would just love to get this computer by surprise.

THanks all.

Where are you located? I'm in the Pattaya area and have an old 17" Samsung LCD screen sitting in my closet. Last time I used it, it had one bad pixel, but basically unnoticeable except on solid black image.

wpcoe - thanks for the offer. I thought I put my location in the add. I live in Chiang Mai and am willing to pick up from anyone in the local area.

Hi,

I have a brand new CRT 17'', bought to replace a friend monitor problem, but the monitor was not the cause. I bought it 2,990BT. Never used, not yet opened, I sell it 2500Bt. PM me if you are interested.

Philippe, in Chiangmai also !

wpcoe - thanks for the offer. I thought I put my location in the add. I live in Chiang Mai and am willing to pick up from anyone in the local area.

Doh. You certainly did. Khor tot!

In my (VERY) weak defense, the Chiang Mai reference does not display in the title bar of the window when reading messages. :o