Sparky For Man City

LeungKen

Well it looks Sparky has gone over to the Blue side of Manchester.

When I first heard the news I must admit to having mixed emotions as I often have thought that Mark could one day manage United (Great for an Old Boy) I felt a bit like he' d gone over to the other side but I guess realistically he'd gone about as far as he could go with Blackburn and really could do with a bigger and better challenge (Though I sincerely hope that Thaksin doesn't screw him around)

Anyway now that I've had time for it to sink in I really do wish him every success - well almost ! They can be runners up to United in a couple of years - but that's it !

:o:D:D .

Well it looks Sparky has gone over to the Blue side of Manchester.

When I first heard the news I must admit to having mixed emotions as I often have thought that Mark could one day manage United (Great for an Old Boy) I felt a bit like he' d gone over to the other side but I guess realistically he'd gone about as far as he could go with Blackburn and really could do with a bigger and better challenge (Though I sincerely hope that Thaksin doesn't screw him around)

Anyway now that I've had time for it to sink in I really do wish him every success - well almost ! They can be runners up to United in a couple of years - but that's it !

:o:D:D .

It's going to be interesting, as I can't see Sparky taking <deleted> from Toxin. It will all end in tears by the end of next season, and Sparky will now never be United manager.

I've seriously heard of one Citeeh supporter who's sent his season ticket back over taking on a 'red' as manager. Can't help thinking that it'd have been more admirable if he'd done that over Thaksin's human rights record.