Are You In Samui Now ? How Is The Weather ? Please Look At The Sky!

Hi,

Usually in June the weather is better in Samui than in Phuket, right?

Now in Phuket the flag is red on most of the beaches, and difficult to swim, but as I remember Samui is usually ok all year long, can you confirm ?

If you are now in Samui please look at the window and tell us how is the sky!

Thanks!

Samui is not just one place !

Yesterday, the weather was fine where I am but there were showers in Maenam & Bophut !

And sometimes, I have some showers (in Choengmon) that others don't have.

Samui doesnot not have "all year" nice weather, unless you're some kind of frog, do not come on November ...

Hi,

Now in Phuket the flag is red on most of the beaches, and difficult to swim, but as I remember Samui is usually ok all year long, can you confirm ?

Thanks!

Daily updates can be found here

This is how Koh Samui looks from Koh Pha-Ngan (15Km away) at the moment, 1pm Sat June 7th:

post-9505-1212818994_thumb.jpg

Note the island's local thundercloud - it usually forms over the island in the morning, and dumps its rain there (if strong winds don't take it out to sea first) in the afternoon/evening.

Local conditions such as these are almost impossible to predict.

Also note the low tide.

jose '-)

Thanks everybody, for sure Samui will be better than Phuket during this season.

Another question, have you seen Maenam beach lately? As last time I went there 2 years ago the water lever was getting higher, I wonder if there is still a beach there ? ;-) Any photo?

Thanks.

Another question, have you seen Maenam beach lately? As last time I went there 2 years ago the water lever was getting higher, I wonder if there is still a beach there ? ;-) Any photo?

Thanks.

there is a huge beach right now, due to the low water level ;-))) no photo from the beach, but this one is from the Lomprayah pier in Maenam ;-))) it say's more then thousand words

Thanks.

there is a huge beach right now, due to the low water level ;-))) no photo from the beach, but this one is from the Lomprayah pier in Maenam ;-))) it say's more then thousand words

Seen that van or something similar in Fisherman's village lol.Puts anew meaning to walking ATM :o

Edited by Rooo

We've just returned from Samui and from 7th - 13th June we saw only a couple of hours of sunshine and a hel_l of a lot of rain. Two days in Lamai and 4 in Bophut.

I was in Lamai between 02-06 June, and it was HOT!, on the 5th June, the car read 42 oc!!, with pure blue skys, but i have heard there was rain ever since, now in Phuket, the weather is clear blue skys and HOT HOT HOT

Hi,

Thanks!

change variable. which is how i like it. not too hot occaional rain but mostly sun. many rains in the eveneings which is nice becuase u can lower your air con bill