Ufc In Samui?

:o

Is 'The Ultimate Fighting Championship' on anywhere in Samui? I can't find it on Thai cable :D

:D What is Samui to become?? I have been living here for 18 years although I do return to the U.K. and still see everything that I was so glad to get away from in 1989. I had seen the ruin of one paradise Island in the early 60's ( MAJORCA ) but with Thailand being so far away I enjoyed 12 great years on the paradise island of Samui,then to my shock came the Xmas card. amazing in a country that is 90%BHUDDIST ? then Boots chemist, Burger King, Mc Donalds, Tesco's, Bowling alleys, the list goes on, now we learn people are missing the violence they left behind, what a sad bunch of people we have coming to the island, if they can't knock down the coconut trees they want to knock down each other.

:o
Is 'The Ultimate Fighting Championship' on anywhere in Samui? I can't find it on Thai cable :D

:D What is Samui to become?? I have been living here for 18 years although I do return to the U.K. and still see everything that I was so glad to get away from in 1989. I had seen the ruin of one paradise Island in the early 60's ( MAJORCA ) but with Thailand being so far away I enjoyed 12 great years on the paradise island of Samui,then to my shock came the Xmas card. amazing in a country that is 90%BHUDDIST ? then Boots chemist, Burger King, Mc Donalds, Tesco's, Bowling alleys, the list goes on, now we learn people are missing the violence they left behind, what a sad bunch of people we have coming to the island, if they can't knock down the coconut trees they want to knock down each other.

what u talking about ufc is not violence it is a sport. missing violence from our own country would be like missing pub fights. i don't like poeple that put boxing and fighting sports down as violence these sorts of people are the very reason why alot of respected fighters don't get the respect that they should get due to no promotion in some country's and completly banned in others.

They used to show this on one of the UBC channels (TSP2) until recently, guess it got too expensive. Apparently UFC is worth more than WWE and HBO boxing combined these days.

what they were showing on UBC was the last few years of UFC , on a loop. they have never shown a current event. They have just recently begun playing catch up with the last two years but still do not play a current event unfortunately.

What is Samui to become?? I have been living here for 18 years although I do return to the U.K. and still see everything that I was so glad to get away from in 1989. I had seen the ruin of one paradise Island in the early 60's ( MAJORCA ) but with Thailand being so far away I enjoyed 12 great years on the paradise island of Samui,then to my shock came the Xmas card. amazing in a country that is 90%BHUDDIST ? then Boots chemist, Burger King, Mc Donalds, Tesco's, Bowling alleys, the list goes on, now we learn people are missing the violence they left behind, what a sad bunch of people we have coming to the island, if they can't knock down the coconut trees they want to knock down each other.

what is sad is that there are fewer and fewer places left where grown men can decide what they want to do in the privacy of their own homes without some ****** coming along trying to take away those same liberties. i don't go running to a messageboard and start crying about the gallon of patchoulli oil you are bathing in so don't come onto a thread clearly marked UFC and start crying about people watching it.

• 2 months later...

Rober507: Hoepfully, they will! :o

Aplin:

We always check up results and other info at www.sherdog.com

In my oppinion it is the best wesite for MMA and fighting.

Otherwise most fights appear on youtube rather quickly afterwards.

Does any of you train any fighting btw?

If you do, try www.superprosamui.com

They have an awesom BJJ-teacher there named Maiky Reiter!

They also have a reality show every year, a little bit like TUF but only for thaiboxing.

Thanks for the link, now I have alternative Gym as the current one in Chaweng ( Neptune )is up for sale or at least the building is... so they dont know how long it will be open...

Oddly I used to go to Muay Thai back in the UK when I was a bit younger, traveled on the train from Lancaster to Manchester 2 hours each way- to go to Master Toddy Gym, but since being here I never bothered any more (go figure?)

Interesting I will also look out for UFC Live matches on Sundays on True Visions as bit of a shame we get such out dated matches before.