Cheap Car Hire In Pattaya

gadget

• 4 months later...

hi wcr iam also going to pattaya in april this year for 1 month and want car hire for 2 weeks, can you advice me on what paper work i need to bring,

also the cost,deposit,etc ,

and how payment is made ,cash or card

many thanks

anyone that can help as well ,i will be greatfull

many thanks see you there in 17 days,cannot wait ,let's get down beach road!!!!

There is a guy who sits on Second Road just before that new row of shops before the Royal Garden Plaza. He asks no questions about your credentials but requires your passport only. 1300 per day, nice motors too.

We had a Thaivisa get together in Chaing Mai last year when a guy came in to the restraunt looking for help for just such a problem. Wrecked Jeep, passport being held, leaving the next day, broke, screwed.

One way to lose passport privilages with some countries (Canada is one at least) is to use it as collateral, or a deposit. Your embassy will retrive it, as it's govt property, but you may not get it back.

Just a word of warning.

cv

hi wcr iam also going to  pattaya in april this year for 1 month and want car hire for 2 weeks, can you advice me on what paper work i need to bring,

also the cost,deposit,etc  ,

and how payment is made ,cash or card

many thanks

anyone that can help as well ,i will be greatfull

many thanks see you there in 17 days,cannot wait ,let's get down beach road!!!!

Hi cuddley :o

As has already been stated, various companys require various things. As far as I am concerned I need from you your original passport and national driving licence, which we copy and give back to you. The deposit is 5000 Baht. I am a small company only 9 cars and I only deal in cash. The bigger companies will have credit card facilities.

Cost varies on car, model auto/manual etc. But as a guide I charge 7000 Baht p/w for a Honda Civic Auto, 6000 for a Honda City manual, 7700 for a 4 door Nissan Frontier pick up. Price inc full RENTAL insurance, Bail Bond cover, 24 hour nationwide recovery, unlimited milage.

Email me if you need to know more, I'm fairly booked up most of the time so get in early with your dates.

Cheers

October-November?  It's only May now, guys. Who know which of those operators will still be in business when the time comes :o

Wakie Wakie madsere, if you look this is an old post from last year that cuddley has re-posted. He wants a car in April 2005. And BTW it is now Mar not May!!!

Also FYI I have been in business for 2 years and my company has been in Pattaya for 5 years, so hopefully that means I won't be out of business next week as you suggest.