Non-b Visa Run Where?

Hi,

I am Belgium (48 year not old :o ) and I live in Thailand for more that 20 years.

Till now I had 1 year visa non-B without living the country...

But the business is low now and lats year my company did not do the 1,000,000 baht profit! So I could not get my business visa this time! I have Work Permit and all company document. The only thing missing is 1 million baht profit in the balance sheet!

The officer at immigration advised me to get officially married with my wife. I am married (Thai style) for more than 5 years but because of the Thai law restrictions to Thai ladies married with foreigners (land ownership...). We did not get the license! We did not need it!

Now I am getting all documents for the marriage but I need some papers from Belgium and it will not arrive in time. Visa ends 17/06/08! So I have to do Visa Run! Where is the best place to go and cheap to get a non-B (90 days)? Penang, KL, Singapore,Vientiane...??? In 90 days the marriage will be OK.

Thank you guys for your help.

Michel

...Till now I had 1 year visa non-B without living the country...

But the business is low now and lats year my company did not do the 1,000,000 baht profit! So I could not get my business visa this time! I have Work Permit and all company document. The only thing missing is 1 million baht profit in the balance sheet!

I believe you are talking about annual extension of stay for work. Are you sure you have to show 1 million Baht profit? I thought your revenue (gross income) had to be not less than the salary of the employed foreigners...

--

Maestro

Hi, "lopburi3" I did not know the law changed! That's a good news. Are you sure?

"Maestro" last year my company lost money! I put my own money to support the company!

Please some feedback about where to go!!! Thanks

Yes. The rule now is the Thai must declare the money used is there own (to avoid the joint marriage property catch which was the reason people could not register before). All land offices should be well aware of the new directives by now and people have reported no problems in most cases.

Believe someone today reported obtaining single entry non immigrant with just company paperwork (no work permit or application receipt) at Vientiane - search today's posts and you should be able to find.

Hi,

I am Belgium (48 year not old :o ) and I live in Thailand for more that 20 years.

Till now I had 1 year visa non-B without living the country...

The officer at immigration advised me to get officially married with my wife. I am married (Thai style) for more than 5 years but because of the Thai law restrictions to Thai ladies married with foreigners (land ownership...). We did not get the license! We did not need it!

Now I am getting all documents for the marriage but I need some papers from Belgium and it will not arrive in time. Visa ends 17/06/08! So I have to do Visa Run! Where is the best place to go and cheap to get a non-B (90 days)? Penang, KL, Singapore,Vientiane...??? In 90 days the marriage will be OK.

Thank you guys for your help.

Michel

Vientiane is your best option for a 90 day. You may get a multi entry in KL but it depends on the moon and the sun if you get 90 days or one year.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com