Nearest Place To Get Non Imm O Visa

Don't really want to go back to UK to get another Non Imm O (visiting friends) visa. Where is the nearest place to go? OZ?-Perth or Brisbane...or is there somewhere closer?

Also how many backtoback 60-day tourists visas (+30 day entensions) can you get away with before they say you can't come back in for a while?

phuketrex you seem to have my problem, so here is what I have, from the Thai Consulate in Perth I have received many times,

"Non-Immigrant Visa Classification 'O' . Extension to stay Not Permitted, good for Multi journey (s)" No reason for visit was required. Consulate was in a Solicitors office. (Tue & Thu only)

About the second part of your question. Also you can always renew your passport at any time “if you think you have to many Thai visa’s”.

Thai consulate in Penang is now asking for Thai exit air ticket if you have a few Thai visa’s in your passport. before they give a 60 day Tourist visa.

As for “can't come back in for a while” provided you haven't blatantly overstayed, or been in “The Pen”. I don’t think that will happen. It may get more difficult for us, that are on a very long holiday. But you will still get back in. If you decide to go to Perth let me know, and I will keep you company for a quick trip.

phuketrex Keep an eye on my new post "Thai Visa From Rangoon. Burma (Yangon. Myanmar) Has anyone got a visa their?"

No replies yet but who knows.