2-bedroom Condo Available Near BTS - 20k

70 sqm 2-bedroom condo is now available to rent for 20,000 THB/month. Nice view from room and balcony, plus it has private roof terrace. 6 or 12 month lease available. Condo is located couple of minutes from BTS. Condominium complex has swimming pool, sauna, tennis, shop, massage. Feel free to contact me, if you are interested.

MaiTai

Edited by MaiTai

• 2 months later...
70 sqm 2-bedroom condo is now available to rent for 20,000 THB/month. Nice view from room and balcony, plus it has private roof terrace. 6 or 12 month lease available. Condo is located couple of minutes from BTS. Condominium complex has swimming pool, sauna, tennis, shop, massage. Feel free to contact me, if you are interested.

MaiTai

Hi Mai Tai,

Please can you tell me which BTS station your condo is located near? And how long does it take to get to the station by bike or taxi? Is it furnished?

Many thanks

• 4 weeks later...

MaiTai

Hi,

Do you have any pictures?

Kristen