27 Youths Arrested For Abusing Methamphetamine

george

27 youths rounded up in Samut Prakarn for allegedly abusing methamphetamine

SAMUT PRAKAN: -- Police arrested 4 teenage girls and 23 boys and men for allegedly abusing methamphetamine inside a rented room here early Tuesday morning.

Acting tip-off, police raided the room of an apartment on Soi Yamamoto in Muang district at 1:30 am and found the suspected inside the room.

Police said the suspected were between 16 to 23 years old.

Preliminary test found that all the suspects tested positive to methamphetamine abuse.

-- The Nation 2008-06-10

27 youths rounded up in Samut Prakarn for allegedly abusing methamphetamine

SAMUT PRAKAN: -- Police arrested 4 teenage girls and 23 boys and men for allegedly abusing methamphetamine inside a rented room here early Tuesday morning.

Acting tip-off, police raided the room of an apartment on Soi Yamamoto in Muang district at 1:30 am and found the suspected inside the room.

Police said the suspected were between 16 to 23 years old.

Preliminary test found that all the suspects tested positive to methamphetamine abuse.

-- The Nation 2008-06-10

I can barely suffer to read the Nation these days. The grammar, spelling and journalism are almost too painful to bear from supposedly one of the two leading english language dailies here. Although I haven't read it in print for a long time, so maybe its just the website that sucks so badly.

And if you spot any mistakes on my post don't call me on it cos I ain't printing a newspaper here.

27 youths in one room :o all of them on yabba and 16 to 23 in age :D anyone know what will happen to them?

They will be held for up to two days at the police station before going to court were they will be given a 45 day sentence (they could get bail and serve this time attending the probation office, but very unlikely), then after that they will either be released to attend 4 months at a clinic or another 120 day sentence at a military camp before serving another 2 months probation, if they complete this with success they will then get 1 years aftercare at the probation office were they will have to attend once every 3 months to see how there getting on. If they fail to stay clean there <deleted>.

I'm not an investigator but there was more going in that room than just taking yabba. These kids were supplied with the enancer for what ever reasons or activities. The Men in Brown should be able to find out who the supplier is and work from there. He just might be one of the person in the room.

I am sure some parents will have a rude awakening. :o

27 youths in one room :o all of them on yabba and 16 to 23 in age :D anyone know what will happen to them?

They will be held for up to two days at the police station before going to court were they will be given a 45 day sentence (they could get bail and serve this time attending the probation office, but very unlikely), then after that they will either be released to attend 4 months at a clinic or another 120 day sentence at a military camp before serving another 2 months probation, if they complete this with success they will then get 1 years aftercare at the probation office were they will have to attend once every 3 months to see how there getting on. If they fail to stay clean there <deleted>.

Well they are not as fcuked as I thought they would be

Maybe not, but there treatment will be very harsh, say there put in klong prem they will get beatings, have there stuff stolen, won't be suppilied with ant tooth brush soap ect. Theres even rape. Its pretty harsh, some of them will have there familys vist who may not have a lot of money and decide to buy there loved one goods from the shop only for the loved ones never to see the goods as there be stolen by the gangs who run it. Theres no such thing as human rights in these place's regardless of the crime. Thai on Thai treatment is awful.

Maybe not, but there treatment will be very harsh, say there put in klong prem they will get beatings, have there stuff stolen, won't be suppilied with ant tooth brush soap ect. Theres even rape. Its pretty harsh, some of them will have there familys vist who may not have a lot of money and decide to buy there loved one goods from the shop only for the loved ones never to see the goods as there be stolen by the gangs who run it. Theres no such thing as human rights in these place's regardless of the crime. Thai on Thai treatment is awful.