Looking For Dentist...!

Ga-gai

Hi guys!

As I have come to a point where my teeth needs to be repaired and plugged, I'm need to see a dentist. Not any dentist, as I'm sick and tired of the ones I've tried locally here in the town where I live. They can't do a decent work. The plastic falls off a couple of weeks later. Fillings are made in a way that the adjacent teeth are glued all together, giving a feeling something's stuck between the teeth. Etc, etc... :o

So where do I find a real good dentist that is capable putting some effort in doing proper job, just like I'm used to back in Europe?

I prefer suggestions around Bangkok, as I go there often.

And yes... Pricing is also important! :D

Edited by Ga-gai

Probabally the best is the Bangkok Hospital - Same outfit as Bangkok Pattaya Hospital and Bangkok Rayong Hospital. American owned and managed. First rate dental care if you need intensive dental work. But if you need a root canal, extraction, fillings, gum work, etc. any dental clinic can do the job as well as any clinic in the west at a fraction of the price. I recently had an extraction at a small clinic in Rayong. It was completely painless and cost only 350 bhat.

...So where do I find a real good dentist that is capable putting some effort in doing proper job, just like I'm used to back in Europe?

And yes... Pricing is also important! :o

The Dental Hospital Suk Soi 49 across the street from Villa Market. Phone 02 260 5000

rgds

Hi guys!

As I have come to a point where my teeth needs to be repaired and plugged, I'm need to see a dentist. Not any dentist, as I'm sick and tired of the ones I've tried locally here in the town where I live. They can't do a decent work. The plastic falls off a couple of weeks later. Fillings are made in a way that the adjacent teeth are glued all together, giving a feeling something's stuck between the teeth. Etc, etc... :o

So where do I find a real good dentist that is capable putting some effort in doing proper job, just like I'm used to back in Europe?

And yes... Pricing is also important! :D

I would recommend Dr Punlert at PhyaThai Hospital on Sri AyAyudhya Road best dentist I have ever used and several of my friends who have used his services also speak very highly of him.