Online Game Keys

jonboy

I've found it very easy recently with having 24/7 true adsl and using bit torrents to download games but.....they bore me after a while if there is no human element in them...ie I like ONLINE games.Yet it's very difficult to get hold of serial keys.

What online games(or ip to ip(friends comp to my comp)) can you recommend that either

a, let you play online without a serial key(maybe on private servers)

b, has an easy workaround to the serial key problem

c, is a free game to start with and doesn't need any key(better standards than yahoo pool though)

I've managed to play one games of doom3 so far on a cracked server then was never able to find the server again :o

Generally, if your looking for Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Games (MMORG's) you will struggle with Serial numbers/CD-Keys.

These games run with a subscription, you pay X dollers a month to play, and the cd-keys are tied into the users account, so its next to impossible to find a CD-Key that isnt in use.

With other types of online game (Doom3, Never winter nights etc) you can sometimes get lucky and get a cracked copy or get hold of a CD-Key. The problem arises if two or more people try to access the online server at the same time, these servers generally check to see if that serial number/cd-key is already being used and it will deny access to the second session.

Your best bet if you want to play online games is to buy an original copy (they are cheap enough here in Thailand) or to buy an account of one of the MMORG's.

I have Dark Ages of Camelot and Star Wars Galexies which i dont play anymore, if your interested. PM me.