Depositing Overseas Cheque

Sometimes I get cheques from overseas banks which I'd like to deposit in my Bangkok Bank account but their fee is the equivalent of 32 USD which is too much for amounts of around 100USD. Does anyone know which bank has the cheapest fees for this service? I saw on another thread that Siam Commercial Bank does it for only 10 USD which is quite fair. I don't have an account there, however. Perhaps they'll cash it anyway - I'll give it a try. Anyone know of any other banks that charge less than Bangkok Bank?

Sometimes I get cheques from overseas banks which I'd like to deposit in my Bangkok Bank account but their fee is the equivalent of 32 USD which is too much for amounts of around 100USD. Does anyone know which bank has the cheapest fees for this service? I saw on another thread that Siam Commercial Bank does it for only 10 USD which is quite fair. I don't have an account there, however. Perhaps they'll cash it anyway - I'll give it a try. Anyone know of any other banks that charge less than Bangkok Bank?

really i have bkk bank and i only am charged 200 baht per international check i use the main branches upstairs area

The only time I have used BBL for check was last October and they charged US10 before even accepting check (pay in baht cash) and put a 1,000 baht hold on account until check clears. More money is taken out prior to conversion into Baht. Believe the $32 figure of OP is correct, or very close.