What Do You Think Of The New Way To Display Post?

BEENTHEREDONETHAT, if you click on options you can select the normal view and join the rest of us again. :o

Weird. I downloaded the new ToolBar, It was only a few hours ago. I decided to un-install the new ToolBar.

Before I did that I was asked to why I wanted to un-install it, I gave very good reasons as to why I had chosen that option..

By NON- Litigational means, I too, find my first visit, back to the Forum , a lot better, and the system works with great ease.

I add I am using my AOL Browser and not IE version 2008 Platform

Edited by TEFLMike

I'm not sure if I like the new way to display post. I can see some advantages to it but I get comfortable in a rut and hate to learn new ways. What do you think? :o

I don't like the "new way" of displaying posts at all! I have just gone to "My settings" & tried to change the way that I view posts only to find that I still have this infernal group of links at the bottom of the page. It appears that I can no longer easily view posts. On the other hand, I may get lazy & take a "short cut" when I respond to posts. Quite simply, I won't bother to click on all the post "links" & I'll have a guess at the tone/meaning of the thread.

Of course, some may say, "what's the difference between doing what you say you will do & what used to be the case?" My answer is simple....laziness!!! And I guarantee that I won't be the only "lazy" one...especially if the thread is long. Scrolling is easier than clicking...bandwidth relates to what? Please tell me. Is it a word beginning with "P"? If it is then the "E" is nigh.

Ok. I got busted for not reading "top left to bottom right". Since this is my own rule, I'll take the blame...especially after that it seems that my "Forum Options" are remembered.

But it was the post below that mentioned "options" that led me astray. Little did I know it meant "Forum Options" in the top right hand corner of the screen. I thought it meant "options" in personal settings.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...t&p=2037748

Just goes to show how communication can be totally misunderstood if not clear & concise.