Free Web Templates

jitagon

Having sat in front of myriad Dreamweaver tutorials, the thought crossed my mind that a free web template might be less hassle. Really, if I have to listen to yet another pubescent techie mumbling into a webcam ... And I keep dozing off.

So, I thought what about a FREE web template. Just the template, not a 'free' website - not professional. Are they customizable? Would I be able to make additional pages the same design easily? Best site? Thanks :o

Edited by jitagon

Reimar is right as always, but I have also found some good basic templates at steves-templates.com

They aren't that pretty but they do come with a css style sheet that is not too hard to customize if you do a bit of reading about css, a good place to start is here: http://www.csszengarden.com/ they do very nice things with css.

I am just a hobbyist, so I don't really know what I am talking about!

If you're creative, use dreamweaver ..... if you want to have a site looking like other sites use a free template.

Furthermore, depending on your site it can be pretty hard to find a template which fulfills all your needs and has to been custimized or modified.

So, I thought what about a FREE web template. Just the template

Rather, think about a PAID web template. Far better looking, meets custom specs. You can join a "club" and get a choice.