Best Restaurant At Suvarnabhumi ?

confined eh? sorry. never done that. But I still vote for the food court type of place down on the ground floor to the left. Cheap and good. Cheaper than in the Carre 4 food cours and much better. Duck over noodles was fine when I was there in April. Cost something like 150 baht and that was with a bottle of water. Maybe you can find somebody to run an errand for you. Give em some baht and a general order of what you want and have it brought back up to you. In the old Thailand this used to work and you could trust a Thai to do that. Give them a decent tip or even invite them to eat with you.

Best Wishes

confined eh? sorry. never done that. But I still vote for the food court type of place down on the ground floor to the left. Cheap and good. Cheaper than in the Carre 4 food cours and much better. Duck over noodles was fine when I was there in April. Cost something like 150 baht and that was with a bottle of water. Maybe you can find somebody to run an errand for you. Give em some baht and a general order of what you want and have it brought back up to you. In the old Thailand this used to work and you could trust a Thai to do that. Give them a decent tip or even invite them to eat with you.

Best Wishes

Yes I agree 100%---You have to buy coupons at the desk where you walk in----100 baht per person should suffice----does'nt matter if you buy more---just cash them in when you leave----

A liking or willing to try Thai food essential---'aint no KFC --Burger King etc. in there.

Bucko --

PS---thats on the ground floor at the left end-----if you are inside the airport

Best Wishes

Yes I agree 100%---You have to buy coupons at the desk where you walk in----100 baht per person should suffice----does'nt matter if you buy more---just cash them in when you leave----

A liking or willing to try Thai food essential---'aint no KFC --Burger King etc. in there.

Bucko --

PS---thats on the ground floor at the left end-----if you are inside the airport

I agree 100%.

If immigration allows you, exit airside, go to lift furthest left, go to level 1 - ground foor, exit lift to the left, near gate 8.

There you will find one of the bestest food halls in Thailand with regard to food and value.

It has a sign up...........

MAGIC FOOD POINT.

post-46648-1214143089_thumb.jpg................post-46648-1214143103_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zpete

If your stuck air side i like the sports bar ,

quick service and the foods nice ,

I had a really nice cheese burger and chips with a coffee for 199 Baht

colino

ps 100% agree with the other posters magic food point

Cheap as chips

and bruudy lovorley

pps also pop out side next door for a small shop that sells same stuff as 7-11

coffee 10 Baht

The Magic Point Food Court is landside, so you'd have to clear Immigration and enter Thailand in order to savor the cuisine there. It sounded like the OP was asking about dining options airside, that is for someone in international transit? If that is the case then just go to the intersection of concourses A/B/C/D on levle 3 where there are ~ 10 options, I think there are a similar number down at the intersections on concourses D/E/F/G.

Perhaps I ought to be ashamed, to admit it, but I really enjoyed my first Burger King Whopper in 6 months, yesterday evening. 235B for the set, and the kids scarfed-up the fries, which they assure me are much better than Micky-D's ! Just love the salad & mayo. :o