Motorcycle Messenger

I'm looking for a motorcycle messeger for our office and am getting conflicting reports on expected salaries. Some people are telling me they make 15k + and other think it is about half of that. Anybody know?

Depends on who is providing the motorcycle.

I am assuming you are in BKK for the following:

If you expect them to provide their own motorcycle the 15k is much closer, assuming a fuel allowance. Possibly with a per km fee also for long trips. Usually in the range of 4 baht per km outside of a limited area. If you are providing the motorcycle, maybe around 10k, and you pay all expenses.

To be honest, unless you have alot of things for them to do, it is usually cheaper to use a messenger service like Smile. For deliveries/pickups nearby it is only about 150. Maybe 250 if they have to go across town. They do 1 round in the morning and another in the afternoon, so you just have to schedule a few hours in advance.

For myself, I couldn't imagine being able to justify the cost of a full time messenger unless you are a really large company with many, many deliveries. I don't know your exact situation, but that should give you an idea of what you are looking at.

Good luck

We employ a driver for various tasks including pick up people or things around town (Pattaya), salary about 10k per month we provide a company car but only avalible for use during our business hours.