Cheap Hotels In Pranburi ?

Buzby

Hello All

Does anybody know of any cheap-ish (max 1500 baht) hotels/resorts in Pranburi.

My parents are coming over and they are staying at the Evason resort which is way over budget for me :o

I would like to find somewhere not too far away from them (within a mile or two???)

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers :D

Hello All

Does anybody know of any cheap-ish (max 1500 baht) hotels/resorts in Pranburi.

My parents are coming over and they are staying at the Evason resort which is way over budget for me :o

I would like to find somewhere not too far away from them (within a mile or two???)

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers :D

Suggest you call the Evason direct first and see what deals you might be able to get from them. I stayed there 2 months ago and was about to book a pool villa on the net but after calling them direct i knocked off 2,000THB off the room rate. Helps if you speak Thai though. Otherwise can check the hotels nearby. I use www.agoda.com so search for Evason there and then look on their map for what's around the resort.

^ Oh dear.....

I hope the pool is nice.

thanks Kan Win :D

100% very nice pool, just last year it got a complete overhaul, :D higher than the road which is now not a dirt track any more.

I am sure your folks will love this place.

Enjoy and have fun :D

Kan Win :o

^ Oh dear.....

I hope the pool is nice.

thanks Kan Win :D

100% very nice pool, just last year it got a complete overhaul, :D higher than the road which is now not a dirt track any more.

I am sure your folks will love this place.

Enjoy and have fun :D

Kan Win :o

I was just at the evason last week and on the road to the hotel perhaps 500 meters to 1 km away I saw two new but simple styled resorts. Sorry dont remember the names

Thanks for all your help guys and gals????

Booked up 5 nights in the Evason. Got a deal for 5 nights at 2000thb a night so decided to splash out a bit :o

Nice and convenient to be close to my folks and......

Will be nice to be beside the seaside!!!

Thanks again

Buzby