When Do Air Asia Accept Luggage For The Hold ?

I can't speak definitively / with experience, but I am fairly certain that they will only accept luggage for a flight once the gate has opened for check in. 4-5 hours would be too early.

Better solution- what would Weho do? Get a trolley and take it down the escalator! :o

http://www.airasia.com/site/en/faqSearchMain.jsp?nav=6-2

When do I need to check-in for my flight?

Answer :

AirAsia (AK, FD and QZ Flights)

Our check-in counters are open two (2) hours before the scheduled flight departure time and closes forty-five (45) minutes before the scheduled flight departure time. Please produce the booking number/printed itinerary upon check in together with your identification card or passport. Failure to present yourself at the counter before counter closure will result in denial from check-in and you will have to purchase a new booking on the next available flight.

AirAsia X (D7 Flights)

Our check-in counters open three (3) hours before the scheduled flight departure time. The counters close sixty (60) minutes before the scheduled flight departure time. Check-in deadlines may vary at different airports and for particular flights. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with these deadlines, particulars of which are available at the time you make your booking.

My best guess is that you are on an FD flight so you should be able to check-in two (2) hours prior to departure.

• 2 weeks later...