Home In Khao Yai ?

yes they do, take thanarat road and drive in some sois, there is a development at km 22, opposite the temple

Do you have the name of the development so that I can google for some information ?

Many of those smaller companies don't have a website, anyway don't have a name.

One company called "paradise" you can google, they build a mooban on km 10 (around) 2-3 years ago but houses were selling fast. I suggest you take a look around starting from the highway, before the park entrance there is a temple, follow the road on the left and from what I heard they are building on that road as well.

I have a guest house for sale on main road, pm me if you are interested

yes they do, take thanarat road and drive in some sois, there is a development at km 22, opposite the temple

Do you have the name of the development so that I can google for some information ?

Many of those smaller companies don't have a website, anyway don't have a name.

One company called "paradise" you can google, they build a mooban on km 10 (around) 2-3 years ago but houses were selling fast. I suggest you take a look around starting from the highway, before the park entrance there is a temple, follow the road on the left and from what I heard they are building on that road as well.

I have a guest house for sale on main road, pm me if you are interested

You may wish to reveal the whereabouts of your guesthouse [via PM] so that I can stay at your guesthouse on my next trip to Khao Yai. FYI, I have never been to Khao Yai.

You may wish to reveal the whereabouts of your guesthouse [via PM] so that I can stay at your guesthouse on my next trip to Khao Yai. FYI, I have never been to Khao Yai.

I have rented out the guesthouse and I am not staying there.

It is on thanarat road which is the main road to the park on km 21.5 opposite a temple.

Behind that guesthouse they are building several houses for sale with mountain view.