Honda Dealers In Or Near Chiang Mai

Sledge71

Hello, I am aware of the dealer on the hang dong road, they don't seem to want to sell me a car! Can anyone please tell me where the other dealers are located. I looked at Honda's website but from the address and map they show I can't work out where exactly the other two are. If anyone knows and can tell me that would be great. I don't know the CM - Pang road!? The other one looks like it's on the lamphun road which should be easy enough for me to find.

Regards

Iain

Honda Dealer One > head east out of the city and cross Narawat Bridge onto ChareonMaung Rd towards the SuperHwy > take a right at the SuperHwy and the Honda Dealer will be on your left well before BigC. Do not enter the SuperHwy.

Honda Dealer Two > head north out of the city towards MaeRim on ChangPauk Rd/107 > pass the SuperHwy > pass City Hall/Ring 1 > pass the military battalion > look for the big Honda sign on your right > make a safe U-turn.

The attached maps will give you a rough idea.

Had nice, efficient service at both dealers. Never been to the one in HangDong.

post-30832-1214369118_thumb.png

post-30832-1214369141_thumb.png

Honda Dealer One > head east out of the city and cross Narawat Bridge onto ChareonMaung Rd towards the SuperHwy > take a right at the SuperHwy and the Honda Dealer will be on your left well before BigC. Do not enter the SuperHwy.

Honda Dealer Two > head north out of the city towards MaeRim on ChangPauk Rd/107 > pass the SuperHwy > pass City Hall/Ring 1 > pass the military battalion > look for the big Honda sign on your right > make a safe U-turn.

The attached maps will give you a rough idea.

Had nice, efficient service at both dealers. Never been to the one in HangDong.

Marvellous, Thank you very much :o

We've bought 2 cars from the Honda 1 dealer on the ringroad, very pleased with both the sales and service staff. Only problem would be they speak very litttle English, so suggest you go with a Thai friend to ease it all along :o

Hello, I am aware of the dealer on the hang dong road, they don't seem to want to sell me a car! Can anyone please tell me where the other dealers are located. I looked at Honda's website but from the address and map they show I can't work out where exactly the other two are. If anyone knows and can tell me that would be great. I don't know the CM - Pang road!? The other one looks like it's on the lamphun road which should be easy enough for me to find.

Regards

Iain

Can you tell us why they wouldn't sell you a car? Because if your immigration paperwork isn't in order, none of them will sell to a foreigner, in my experience.

Can you tell us why they wouldn't sell you a car? Because if your immigration paperwork isn't in order, none of them will sell to a foreigner, in my experience.

I'm also curious as to what issue he had with them. When I went I had no problems at all with getting a sales person to discuss with me all the issues on financing. They spent a lot of time answering my questions regarding models/options. On the other hand, both Toyota dealers I went to didn't seem interested in assisting me.

Unless they have very recently closed, there is a Honda dealer south of the city on the east side of Hang Dong Road. They have also been good on helpful service. I have no experience with the one north of town, but the one on the east side on the superhighway just north of Big C is also a good shop.

Re buying a new Honda, I think the rule of depreciation applies here. There are very good buys, I think, in used cars right now because people overextended themselves on financing before the rise in petrol rates. A low-mileage Honda or Toyota will last you a long, long time. Just shop around. There are reputable dealers. Get the car inspected. Cut a deal. It is a buyers' market now.

Regards

Iain

Must be a problem with your paperwork ,i use this dealer all the time and have had nothing but 5 star service from them ,nothing is to much trouble.

I'm also curious as to what issue he had with them. When I went I had no problems at all with getting a sales person to discuss with me all the issues on financing. They spent a lot of time answering my questions regarding models/options. On the other hand, both Toyota dealers I went to didn't seem interested in assisting me.

No problems with the paperwork, the car is for my wife, in her ( Thai ) name. Maybe I just caught them on a bad day, the lady that dealt with us seemed half asleep and not very enthusiastic to take our cash. In the past when I've bought cars the salespeople are fast to offer incentives such as free insurance, body kits, film, tax, registration etc etc. Or at least something to try and get you to commit. They are also usually awake and enthusiastic about trying to sell a car. She just offered the sticker price with a 2 month wait to get the car and then yawned.

I also went to Honda on the mae rim road, they have the car and spec we want but again no incentives or discounts to try and make me part with my money. Maybe this is just Honda policy? Does anyone know?

In Chiang Mai I have had good and aweful experiences when dealing with retail businesses.

In some places the staff has almost been kissing my backside to provide me with good service, in others I was treated as if I just landed from the planet Mercury, the staff running into all corners hoping that I`ll go away.

Dont worry about it, there is no logical explanations. If you are not happy with the service in one place, just go to another.

I also went to Honda on the mae rim road, they have the car and spec we want but again no incentives or discounts to try and make me part with my money. Maybe this is just Honda policy? Does anyone know?

When I went to the one on Hang Dong road, the sales lady offered 10k off or in lieu, added options worth 10k (such as window tint, backup sensors, etc). She also had several items to throw in with it so perhaps the specific sales person. Also my friend here at work had no problems, but apparently knew which sales person to work with. However the 2nd time I went back a few months later, a different person was less helpful. I thought they worked on commission and would have an incentive to sell.