Going Phuket At 9 Aug 2008

hkloo

Hi,

I am organizing a trip to phuket at this 9 aug 2008 till 12 Aug. I am headache now to book the hotel and plan the activities. anyone can help to give me some ideas?

I search online, activities in phuket is extreme expensive, do you have any recommended tour agent that serve good service in low price. Most of the activities are in signle package , does it have any package that include most interesting activities together?

Hope all can help me figure out... Thanks .

Hi,

I am organizing a trip to phuket at this 9 aug 2008 till 12 Aug. I am headache now to book the hotel and plan the activities. anyone can help to give me some ideas?

I search online, activities in phuket is extreme expensive, do you have any recommended tour agent that serve good service in low price. Most of the activities are in signle package , does it have any package that include most interesting activities together?

August 9, anniversary of the passing of Jerry Garcia:

walk me out in the morning dew, my honey

take me out in the morning dew my love........

sorry, off topic.

OP- get your hotel accommodations figured out and get the rest done once you get here. It's best to book when you get here because if you book a boat to Koh Phi-Phi and it's storming like a mother f*u**ker, and it cancels, you will probably lose out on what you pay in advance. I've never had good luck with refunds in Thailand.

Thanks for the information...

Does that mean, for the tour package i can book when i arrive Phuket? Will i get the low price? cause after check in internet, the price scared me. By the way, i check www.latestays.com, i manage to get the low rate of hotel, but i not does it worth or not, for example "The Aspasia Phuket (5*) " it cost me 1800 -2000 THB ... any strategic location i should stay? like patong beach?

Besides, my friends request to do SPA there? what is normal price there? does it expensive?

I still thinking to stay in nice hotel, and cut down budget for tour and activities, or enjoy the tour and activities and cut down the budget of hotel.

Arr... headache ....

Thanks for the information...

Does that mean, for the tour package i can book when i arrive Phuket? Will i get the low price? cause after check in internet, the price scared me. By the way, i check www.latestays.com, i manage to get the low rate of hotel, but i not does it worth or not, for example "The Aspasia Phuket (5*) " it cost me 1800 -2000 THB ... any strategic location i should stay? like patong beach?

Besides, my friends request to do SPA there? what is normal price there? does it expensive?

I still thinking to stay in nice hotel, and cut down budget for tour and activities, or enjoy the tour and activities and cut down the budget of hotel.

Arr... headache ....

I'm not understanding "headache".

Planning a holiday should be fun, looking forward to days of not working and goofing off on some tour, you should be excited. Quit moaning.

I don't do spas so cannot give you a rate but many of the resorts here have spas on the grounds, thus the name, such-and-such resort and spa. Moevenpick, Hilton Arcadia, etc.

For the money? This time of year you can get a great rate at The Karon Beach Resort. You are right on the sand and not too far a tuk-tuk ride to Patong.

Hi,

Just got back this week, booked online [LOARDS OF DICOUNT HOTELS] stayed at Karon Beach a 4* with breakfast, loads 880 - 1,200 baht... myself paid 1,099 baht, right on the beach full rate was for this time of the year 4,250 baht.....

Most web sites show 'location' so you can see where it is,

OK we did drive down so have no idea of taxi prices.

Just got back this week, booked online [LOARDS OF DICOUNT HOTELS] stayed at Karon Beach a 4* with breakfast, loads 880 - 1,200 baht... myself paid 1,099 baht, right on the beach full rate was for this time of the year 4,250 baht.....

"LOARDS OF DICOUNT"

Are you referring to the "Boyz of Bangla"?

"LOARDS OF DICOUNT"

Are you referring to the "Boyz of Bangla"?

NO, Type: Hotel+Discount+Phuket into Google comes up with 100's

www.hello-phuket-hotels.com

phuket-hotelguide.com/Hotel_Deals

directrooms.com/thailand/hotels/index.htm

AsiaRooms.com Reserver your Hotel Room in Phuket at extra low rates!

www.hotel2phuket.com/

www.phuketresorthotel.net

I stayed here www.woraburi.com/th/woraburiphuket/location.html but was much cheaper booking vis a Agent online