New Isuzu Truck Model

Toyota selling more trucks is nothing new. People here have been discussing new model Toyota's for YEARS NOW. At the end of each year, you will be told "new model next year!", then next year arrives and the sales morons will tell you "no, at end of year!".

Been there done that, Jeff. Dont waste too much time checking, just buy whats right for you.

Dave (happy Isuzu owner)

Toyota selling more trucks is nothing new. People here have been discussing new model Toyota's for YEARS NOW. At the end of each year, you will be told "new model next year!", then next year arrives and the sales morons will tell you "no, at end of year!".

Been there done that, Jeff. Dont waste too much time checking, just buy whats right for you.

Dave (happy Isuzu owner)

My isuzu dealer said it might be in 2 years - i don't know. So i decided to buy this and am happy with it, not to mention a real head turner. People just come saying its a beauty etc...sometimes getting bored with it :o

post-12183-1214460449.jpg

My isuzu dealer said it might be in 2 years - i don't know

See, They know diddley squat :D , but blade63 you are right. Its a great truck. I have the Metallic Black 4x4 version and its excellent for long journeys. I plug my iPod into the Kenwood DVD and have 4 days of tunes without fiddling around with Cd's. Very good performance and roadholding (for a Truck :o ) .

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

Dave (happy Isuzu owner)

My isuzu dealer said it might be in 2 years - i don't know. So i decided to buy this and am happy with it, not to mention a real head turner. People just come saying its a beauty etc...sometimes getting bored with it :o

is that the pearl limited edition ? , i saw it at the bitec show, very nice, love the paint job,.