Motorbike Safety Training In Thailand

GizmoBKK

Hi there.

Is there any safety training for motorbike driving provided in Thailand, preferably in or near Bangkok? :o

I am talking about road safety training for everyday-life (not racing) off the normal traffic, in which you can learn advanced techniques as for instance staged braking or handling the bike in emergency situations.

Appreciate your comments.

Honda used to advertise a basic riding course in their Samut Prakan dealership on Sukhumvit a year or two ago - I'd get a Thai friend to Google it for you. Good luck, and kudos to you for trying to learn some riding techniques.

In a nutshell, always leave room for yourself, and expect the unexpected. TiT, and it's a jungle out there!

Thanks Captain,

I've googled myself before I posted the request here; didn't find anything useful though.

This in addition to the low number of replies makes me think a safety training in Thailand simply does not exist... :o

Thanks Captain,

I've googled myself before I posted the request here; didn't find anything useful though.

This in addition to the low number of replies makes me think a safety training in Thailand simply does not exist... :o

Gizmo: Honda are constructing a large rider training centre on Sukaphibaan 3 Rd (Ramkamhaeng Road) PM me for details