Interior Decorator

thaimate

can anyone recomend a good interior decorating company and those to avoid ,any help appreciated.

How big is the job, house/condo or multiple buildings? Also, what is your interior preference, Thai/European, contemporary/practical modern?

can anyone recomend a good interior decorating company and those to avoid ,any help appreciated.

How big is the job, house/condo or multiple buildings? Also, what is your interior preference, Thai/European, contemporary/practical modern?

two bed condo ,european style. practical

Edited by thaimate

Any decent well established company should have many satisfied customers,

ask them to show you some of their work, then you can see for yourself what you will get for your money, also see if you can speak with their customers to get a true opinion.

If they can't show you any, then steer clear cos there are more cowboys than craftsmen in this game.

heard of one called kudos design,workmanship not very good and came in overtime and overpriced,run by a woman,one to miss.

I know of a few people who are very happy with Kudos Design and what Karen has done for them.

not what i heard,one to avoid so i have been told by a disgruntaled punter.