Reputable Esatate Agents On Samui

Hey don´t kill the messenger here!

I understand what you mean, about making decisions based on what is written on internet by unknown strangers.

Im sure she already heared most of the rumours anyway. They have been on the island for over 5 years and have relatives here too, nothing is new to them, only a drop in the ocean.

She is a grown up person with a sharp mind and a heart of gold. She will decide together with her family anyway.

And to whom it may concern, my friend IS thai so she CAN own land and house.

And just one more thing, dear MSingh. Why so desperate and what´s with all the swearing?

Are you sure you are not that indian guy or anyone related or working for him? :D

My feeling from your reaction is that you might have something to loose on this.

And I also keep wondering: Who said anything about renting A YEAR?? or anything about previous year as you refer to in your previous post??

All I wrote was that they have been renting for long time, nothing more.....

All the swearing ??

Someone called the Indian Guy an arse ( since been removed ) & i said your comment was <deleted> unreal because it was...

Another word i could have used to describe it was " Pathetic " & i will if that doesn't hurt your feelings as much..

& yeah i might be that Indian Guy but then again i might not even be a Guy, let alone Indian... :o

Your feelings are about as wrong as adding 2 + 2 equating to 25,639

Edited by MSingh

Dearest MSingh,

Please look at my first post regarding Dreamscapes development.

This is what I wrote:

I have heard that Dreamscapes development are good.

check their websites. Never heared of any problems with them.

They have many nice projects.

Good luck!

/comehome

I aslo wrote later in another post:

I have a friend who rented from them for a long time and she and her family seemed to be happy with that.

That is all I know, have no experience from them myself.

The house she rented looked nice though. :o

I don´t know of anyone who has bought anything from them and I KNOW that foreigners can´t OWN a house. :D

Well, sorry to hear that they are no good.

Lucky my friend and her family had no problems with them during their rental time.

Will remember this and tell her about it.

thx.

As you clearly can see, I have not said anything bad about them, AT ALL!

Someone else wrote some bad things and I thanked for the info and said I will pass it on to my friend who might be buying from them.

Then you started being rude in a very agressive way.

It doesn´t matter to me if you are the Indian man or not, but you are however clearly taking this very personal.

I have never heard anything bad about the Indian man from my friend and I believe her.

What others might experience as bad is not your thing to take out on me.

So please, back off now. I have no obligations what so ever to explain myself to you regarding my friends rentals on this island.

I am however surprised over your aggressive tone and it sure doesn´t help Dreamscape Developments.

Good luck in the future!

Edited by Comehome

Dearest MSingh,

Please look at my first post regarding Dreamscapes development.

This is what I wrote:

I have heard that Dreamscapes development are good.

check their websites. Never heared of any problems with them.

They have many nice projects.

Good luck!

/comehome

I aslo wrote later in another post:

I have a friend who rented from them for a long time and she and her family seemed to be happy with that.

That is all I know, have no experience from them myself.

The house she rented looked nice though. :D

I don´t know of anyone who has bought anything from them and I KNOW that foreigners can´t OWN a house. :D

Well, sorry to hear that they are no good.

Lucky my friend and her family had no problems with them during their rental time.

Will remember this and tell her about it.

thx.

As you clearly can see, I have not said anything bad about them, AT ALL!

Someone else wrote some bad things and I thanked for the info and said I will pass it on to my friend who might be buying from them.

Then you started being rude in a very agressive way.

It doesn´t matter to me if you are the Indian man or not, but you are however clearly taking this very personal.

I have never heard anything bad about the Indian man from my friend and I believe her.

What others might experience as bad is not your thing to take out on me.

So please, back off now. I have no obligations what so ever to explain myself to you regarding my friends rentals on this island.

I am however surprised over your aggressive tone and it sure doesn´t help Dreamscape Developments.

Good luck in the future!

stay away from that developer :o

Not true...foreigners CAN own a house. :o

You sure? Can I buy a house with land 100% on my name, is ok if land is lease 90 years, sometimes is it the same in europe.

Anyway even at 100% on my name and a free Visa with it, I'll never buy one in a country so unstable. The could change law every day....

But I was tempted some years ago....now only rent!

Not true...foreigners CAN own a house. :D

You sure? Can I buy a house with land 100% on my name, is ok if land is lease 90 years, sometimes is it the same in europe.

Anyway even at 100% on my name and a free Visa with it, I'll never buy one in a country so unstable. The could change law every day....

If you had bought a few years ago when 76 Baht/Pound Euro/Dollar etc.....lived in the house for 3 years and now sell at 30% less than you paid....you are still ahead....not a good decision not to buy a few years ago huh :o

Not true...foreigners CAN own a house. :D

If you had bought a few years ago when 76 Baht/Pound Euro/Dollar etc.....lived in the house for 3 years and now sell at 30% less than you paid....you are still ahead....not a good decision not to buy a few years ago huh :D

Correct......If. :o

LaoPo