Patissier Course In Bangkok ?

Anywhere in Thailand can I learn to make pastries ?

Judging from what's on offer here, I can't think of a worse place to learn to cook pastries than Thailand.

For those who have tried the cakes and pastries from S&P and TOPS, how to you rate them ?

Do you even have to ask? It's crap!

There is a pastry place here in Chiang Mai however, that has the best pastries and pies I've tried in the kingdom. It's called "Love at First Bite". Find out where their chef learned and go there is my advice.

http://www.loveatfirstbite-cm.com/home/

"People in Thailand … they want to open a bakery, so they open a bakery," Jerry said. "They look at a recipe, they take a six month course and they start baking. But put it this way - if you have never eaten it, how can you make a cheesecake the way the cheesecake should taste like? You have to know what it tastes like to make it."
Edited by lannarebirth

I am not sure how good it is but I have seen a school that offers these types of classes in Soi 33/1 ( I think it is this soi, it is the soi that only goes in about 200-300 meters andthen ends).

The school is at the end of the soi, not sure if they offer classes in English or not, but it might be worth checking out.