Need To Replace My Lcd Screen On My Htc Tytn 2

Djoi

Hi,

I need to replace my screen on my phone because it got broken. Does someboddy know some place that can do this. Pantip in Bangkok or some place in Pattaya?Thanks

Is the LCD screen broken as well, or only the touch screen?

On my O2 XDA IIs the touch screen was broken but the underlying LCD was still ok, was only a 600 Baht repair.

If the LCD is broken as well, expect to pay 6000 -> 10,000 Baht for the repair!

Hi,

I need to replace my screen on my phone because it got broken. Does someboddy know some place that can do this. Pantip in Bangkok or some place in Pattaya?Thanks

Is the LCD screen broken as well, or only the touch screen?

On my O2 XDA IIs the touch screen was broken but the underlying LCD was still ok, was only a 600 Baht repair.

If the LCD is broken as well, expect to pay 6000 -> 10,000 Baht for the repair!

On the HTC Tytn 2 the LCD and the touch screen is one pice, I can the display here in Norway for aboute 3600 Bath.

I had something similar happen to my TyTN I, but this was last year when HTC was not shipping directly to Thailand. My only choice back then was to send the phone back to the UK for them to fix - Set me back a fair bit. Nobody in MBK wanted to go near the thing, even though I could source the parts myself.

As HTC are now selling in Thailand there's a good chance you'll be able to get it serviced here. According to the HTC site, there's a HTC care center here:

1,3,5,7 Fortune Town Bldg., Room 4E75, 4th Fl.,Rachadaphisek Road, Dindaeng Sub-Dictrict, Dindaeng District, Bangkok 10400

I'd try there first...

Thanks for all the replays, I will take the phone to Thailand and try to fix it there next week.

I had to have a phone so I baught a HTC Diamond, then I can sell my Tytn II if It get fixed

• 1 month later...
Thanks for all the replays, I will take the phone to Thailand and try to fix it there next week.

I had to have a phone so I baught a HTC Diamond, then I can sell my Tytn II if It get fixed

Have you fixed your phone yet?

I'd like to buy it even if you haven't fixed it and if you still have it, because I fix mobile phones myself.