I Herd A Rumer That There Is Going To Be A Tesco Lotus In Lamui True Or False

I herd there was plans to K.O some buildings in lamui and wake up a tesco lotus

is this true or false

True,it has been going on for a couple of years with protests from the local vendors.They have won a court case & as far as I know it's going ahead.It will be an express outlet.

I herd there was plans to K.O some buildings in lamui and wake up a tesco lotus

is this true or false

True,it has been going on for a couple of years with protests from the local vendors.They have won a court case & as far as I know it's going ahead.It will be an express outlet.

Why not...good idea...many locals would love it.....

just what we need another tescos to add to all the traffic chaos. does anyone know where they are going to build. soon there will be as many tescos as 7/11's.

i do like tescos but one big one is enough. traffic in samui is driving me mad!

What happens with 7-11 is not going to happen with tesco lotus.

7-11 is a franchise and as such they are interested in having more outlets and receiving more franchise licenses. They not really care if the owenr of a particular 7-11 is making money or not. Just as long as the franchise costs are paid.

Tesco lotus express is owned and operated by Lotus. Opening too many will not be good business.

What happens with 7-11 is not going to happen with tesco lotus.

7-11 is a franchise and as such they are interested in having more outlets and receiving more franchise licenses. They not really care if the owenr of a particular 7-11 is making money or not. Just as long as the franchise costs are paid.

Tesco lotus express is owned and operated by Lotus. Opening too many will not be good business.

ok i was exagorating a bit but there seems to be alot of big shops in samui. tesco bigc C makro. it takes about 20 mins sometime to battle through that lot then it is clear up to lamui. now all i need is another 1 in lamui. maybe the planning permission should be refused until they make 2 lanes for cars round the island. maybe tescos can pay for it and i mean good roads sponsered by tesco lotus