Brit Tourist Found Dead In His Hotel

cojones

Monday, November 1, 2004

Police probe death of Briton

PATONG: Police are investigating the death of a Briton, Stephen Harris, 46, born in Birmingham, whose body was found in his room at the Monte Carlo Hotel on Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd on October 29 at around 1 pm.

Speaking to the Gazette today, Pol Lt Col Boonlert Onklang of Kathu Police Station said that, according to a doctor who made an initial examination of the body, Mr Harris’s neck and right elbow were broken.

Col Boonlert also said that Mr Harris was last seen alive at around 10 pm last Tuesday (October 26) at the Monte Carlo Hotel, where he had been a guest for about a month.

Mr Harris’s body, which is currently in Patong Hospital, is due to be collected by British Embassy staff and taken to Bangkok for an autopsy.

I would warn anyone visiting the Paradise area, Patong's gay quarter, to be extremely careful. The murder occurred during the "strike". All the bars were closed and Steve ventured out to find a companion in the dark sois of the Paradise.

There are some very salient facts which I know. This is a murder without a doubt. The Police have not revealed everything, possibly as part of their investigation, so I will not post them here in case it compromises their enquiries,

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE !!!

All is well. The Thai police have decided it was natural causes. Massive failure of vital organs.

We'll disregard the broken neck and the elobw so badly broken it was at right angles to the arm. We'll disregard the smashed furniture and that the metal frame of the bed was bent.

Bur how can we disregard the missing money, credit cards, mobile phone, etc. ?

All is well.  The Thai police have decided it was natural causes.  Massive failure of vital organs.

We'll disregard the broken neck and the elobw so badly broken it was at right angles to the arm.  We'll disregard the smashed furniture and that the metal frame of the bed was bent.

Bur how can we disregard the missing money, credit cards, mobile phone, etc.  ?

It is getting increasingly hard to ignore how many farangs are dying under what can be charitably called 'curious circumstances'. We have a bit of fun with these posts, but if it was one of our relatives or mates, I don't think we would be so cavalier towards another death. :o