How Is Tot Manipulating Traffic This Time?

Prasert

I just got redirected to this webpage:

You cannot access to the Internet

Your username and/or password is invalid

Anyone seen this happening? Access is working fine, no changes were made, but these pages popped up on more computers....

Probably their radius servers and/or billing department being messed up.

If your username and/or password can't get confirmed by their radius servers, you'll get an auto re-direct to that page.

I have similar on TT&T Maxnet sometimes, while username and password are unchanged in my router and all bills paid up. Problem usually goes away after a few hours...

The same thing happened to me 2 days ago just after midnight and I couldn't access anything. I gave up for the night and the next day everything was fine. Glad to know it wasn't only me. I've been with TOT for nearly 3 years now and never had this happen. I called them the next day and they couldn't offer an explanation.

Probably their radius servers and/or billing department being messed up.

If your username and/or password can't get confirmed by their radius servers, you'll get an auto re-direct to that page.

I have similar on TT&T Maxnet sometimes, while username and password are unchanged in my router and all bills paid up. Problem usually goes away after a few hours...