Choosing The Next Us Prsident

this is stolen from the dilbert blog by Scott Adam's. V. funny!

When it comes to picking our next president, I can't decide if I prefer the smooth-talking, inspirational candidate who promises to give my money to people who don't work as hard as I do, or the old, short, ugly, angry guy with one good arm who graduated at the bottom of his class and somehow managed to shag a hot heiress and become a contender for president. It seems dangerous to underestimate that guy.

Well, they haven't closed this one yet, and it's not Thai related. What's tagging? I never noticed it before. Can I have my member status changed to newbie? or, at least long member.

To get back on topic, I still don't get what the OP is trying to say.

Well, they haven't closed this one yet, and it's not Thai related. What's tagging? I never noticed it before. Can I have my member status changed to newbie? or, at least long member.

Maybe the presidential race is 'the' joke

Maybe the presidential race is 'the' joke

Maybe I lost my sense of humor.

I hit golf balls with Clint on Maui once. He would have been a good President. Nobody'd fuc_k with us then. Like Ronnie.

Edited by Shotime