Middle Aged Men - Thai Girls

whatsoever

I wish i had a buffalo for every middle aged British guy i have spoken to (whilst pub crawling) recently who has fallen in love with a Thai girl (bar girl) and after only knowing her for a matter of weeks - perhaps during 2 or 3 short holidays spent in Thailand - has tied the knot or is planning to, and is also going through the process of applying for a UK visa.

These guys seem quite normal other than being very naive. Astonishing really - or is it?

Money and beauty have attracted each other throughout history.

Quite true - but the girls in question were anything but beautifull

it's a combination of low-self-esteem and desperation :o - but to be fair to the girls as Bette Midler so elequently put it "Ugly girls have p$$$y too" :D

Edited by whatchamacallit

I wish i had a buffalo for every middle aged British guy i have spoken to (whilst pub crawling) recently who has fallen in love with a Thai girl (bar girl) and after only knowing her for a matter of weeks - perhaps during 2 or 3 short holidays spent in Thailand - has tied the knot or is planning to, and is also going through the process of applying for a UK visa.

These guys seem quite normal other than being very naive. Astonishing really - or is it?

They are happy obviously :D - Is Happiness Astonising for Middle Aged Men ? :o Life is a learning curve and if they "Know the score" let them be happy and be happy for them, I am and treat everybody with respect.

BT :D

Not a thread to temp the banned B.G by any chance.

As you are typically stereo typing ex, falling for a ( B.G. ) it comes across as having the possiblity of baiting derogatary posts / reactions.

Also mentioning the renowned " buffalo " which could be associated as with the above to the infamous troll, in fact the majority of your O.P. could be judged as such, double edged comes to mind. !!!!!

In a further post you go on about your opinion being, they are not exactly beautiful.

Everyone has their own idea of beauty and what is attractive to one person is not to another.

As tracker says it,s in the eyes of the beholder.

I,d add that it also comes from within and is not just skin deep.

marshbags :o

Edited by marshbags

It's astonishing that you must ask such a dumb question.

A lonely 40 something British guy married to or recently divorced from an old prune back at home meets a lovely, friendly, accommodating 20 something girl in Pattaya.

Sparks will fly. It's Chemistry 101.

Edited by tropo

Not a thread to temp the banned B.G by any chance.

As you are typically stereo typing ex, falling for a ( B.G. ) it comes across as having the possiblity of baiting derogatary posts / reactions.

Also mentioning the renowned " buffalo " which could be associated as with the above to the infamous troll, in fact the majority of your O.P. could be judged as such, double edged comes to mind. !!!!!

In a further post you go on about your opinion being, they are not exactly beautiful.

Everyone has their own idea of beauty and what is attractive to one person is not to another.

As tracker says it,s in the eyes of the beholder.

I,d add that it also comes from within and is not just skin deep.

marshbags :o

Beauty is apparantley in the eyes of the beholder - agreed! But that wasnt the main point i was attempting to debate. What i observed was many middle aged guys whom had only ever spent a few short holidays in Thailand, jumping in head first with a girl very much thier junior , knowing little about their culture or backgroung.

PS I know many BGs proffess to like a ferang with 'good heart'. However, i also know from personal experience of Thai girls married to 'good hearted older ferangs' that once in the UK will actually openly voice their embarrisment of having to bee seen in public with their older spouse.

These guys are quite normal and I don't blame them. Who knows their history? Maybe they've just been through a bad divorce, maybe they're lonely, maybe they've just retired, maybe, maybe, maybe.........

At the end of the day, at least they've managed to get off their backsides and said to themselves, my quality of life isn't as I want it. I want more and they've gone out to try and find the lifestye/life partner, which is pleasing to them.

What would you rather see?

Some 65 year old guy who has outlived his value to his family because he's just retired. The family stick him in an old peoples home so they can sell his house and get the rest of what he has worked for all his life. He then sits where he is told to sit, eat when he is told to eat and sleeps when he is told to sleep until, of course, he dies! He might even be lucky where maybe one member of his family visits him once a year, or five.

Nice retirement bonus eh!!!! I would rather see someone who has worked all his life come out here and really enjoy the rest of it and his retirement whether that be with a B.G. or not.

What about the disabled people then? Do you think they should have not quality of life either? I see a lot here and they have loads of ladies doting all over them and attending to every needs.

For me, I think it's fantastic and I applaud them.

Sometimes, when I go back to the UK, I visit my local and I can guarrantee, the same guy is sitting on the same stool in the same area of the bar and griping to the same people about the same thing and my visits to the UK are maybe once every couple of years, if I must!

So for me, B.G. or not, ugly or not. It makes not difference. Let them have their happiness whether that is long lived or short lived. They've lived!!!

Joskydive - female UK.

By the way, how many bufallo you got already?

These guys are quite normal and I don't blame them. Who knows their history? Maybe they've just been through a bad divorce, maybe they're lonely, maybe they've just retired, maybe, maybe, maybe.........

At the end of the day, at least they've managed to get off their backsides and said to themselves, my quality of life isn't as I want it. I want more and they've gone out to try and find the lifestye/life partner, which is pleasing to them.

Some 65 year old guy who has outlived his value to his family because he's just retired. The family stick him in an old peoples home so they can sell his house and get the rest of what he has worked for all his life. He then sits where he is told to sit, eat when he is told to eat and sleeps when he is told to sleep until, of course, he dies! He might even be lucky where maybe one member of his family visits him once a year, or five.

Nice retirement bonus eh!!!! I would rather see someone who has worked all his life come out here and really enjoy the rest of it and his retirement whether that be with a B.G. or not.

What about the disabled people then? Do you think they should have not quality of life either? I see a lot here and they have loads of ladies doting all over them and attending to every needs.

Sometimes, when I go back to the UK, I visit my local and I can guarrantee, the same guy is sitting on the same stool in the same area of the bar and griping to the same people about the same thing and my visits to the UK are maybe once every couple of years, if I must!

So for me, B.G. or not, ugly or not. It makes not difference. Let them have their happiness whether that is long lived or short lived. They've lived!!!

Joskydive - female UK.

I have no preference as to what i would rather see. I was merely stating my observation. It looked to me that these guys were being taken for mugs. To call a spade a spade these girls were mostly hard face prostitues (bar girls sounds much nicer :o ).

Seems odd to applaud and think such situations are fantastic. A guy meets a prostitue in a bar, knows her for a matter of weeks, then gets married. Fantasic :D:D:D

Joskydive - female UK.

I have no preference as to what i would rather see. I was merely stating my observation. It looked to me that these guys were being taken for mugs. To call a spade a spade these girls were mostly hard face prostitues (bar girls sounds much nicer :D ).

Seems odd to applaud and think such situations are fantastic. A guy meets a prostitue in a bar, knows her for a matter of weeks, then gets married. Fantasic :D:D:D

well it is for one of them :o

Joskydive - female UK.

I have no preference as to what i would rather see. I was merely stating my observation. It looked to me that these guys were being taken for mugs. To call a spade a spade these girls were mostly hard face prostitues (bar girls sounds much nicer :D ).

well it is for one of them :o

And the family :D

Joskydive - female UK.

I have no preference as to what i would rather see. I was merely stating my observation. It looked to me that these guys were being taken for mugs. To call a spade a spade these girls were mostly hard face prostitues (bar girls sounds much nicer :o ).

If that's what they want, that's what they want. It's not like they don't know what work the girl does if they've met them in a bar and had to barfine them. Who are you to judge? Sometimes it works out, sometimes not.

I applaud the guys for getting off their backsides and doing something about their lives when they're not satisfied. You try chatting up a lady in a bar in the UK once you've hit 40 and you might get away with not having your head ripped off.