Wife Received Visa

Just to let you guys know if you care at all, But my Wife got her visa On Nov 2 and is now able to travel to the United States.  I am very Happy for this and it now ends an agonizing Two Year wait.   :D

Congratulations :wub:

(at least now your right hand can have a rest) :D:o-_-

I thought he was a lefthanded guy :(:D

Explorer :D

Just to let you guys know if you care at all, But my Wife got her visa On Nov 2 and is now able to travel to the United States.  I am very Happy for this and it now ends an agonizing Two Year wait.  :o

Super happy for you. Had to be a very tough 2 years. In general (somebody has a habit of accusing us all for "generalizing", oh well), I enjoy your posts. Look forward to reading more and perhaps seeing you and the "bride" for a beer in Thailand.

Just to let you guys know if you care at all, But my Wife got her visa On Nov 2 and is now able to travel to the United States.  I am very Happy for this and it now ends an agonizing Two Year wait.   :o

Super happy for you. Had to be a very tough 2 years. In general (somebody has a habit of accusing us all for "generalizing", oh well), I enjoy your posts. Look forward to reading more and perhaps seeing you and the "bride" for a beer in Thailand.

Thanks hey my sister-in-law lives in korat if we could i can go for that beer. :D

• 1 month later...
Hello:

We applied March 6, 2004 finally got the fiance interview for Jan 14, 2005.  Anyone know how long it takes to get the visa once the interview is completed.  Assuming we "pass"...  We want to travel to US on the 23rd of Jan.

DMC

According to their website and others have written here, it is usually the next day. Although, I know someone that had to wait another two weeks while they did a background check on a different name the woman used that was not in the original paperwork.