Diamondsuites Apts.

kevin2008

CONSIDERING BUYING A 2 BED CONDO IN A NEW PROJECT ON THAPPRAYA RD, PATTAYA (facing buddha image).......name of project DIAMONDSUITES....any local info on location, project, or developer would be greatly appreciated......i am not in thailand at the present time.....

Hi!

What exactly you are interesting for?

The location is good, between Pattaya and Jomtien, close to the road, but inside the project nice and quiet.

Project owner have expirience with hotel managment, they want make the same in condominium.

Developer is also tried company, you can read about them on webside.

They do construction very fast, if you want i can send you the latest photo.

The quality of finishing is also good, but you should check twice about what included to the price - two month ago was included fully finished barh-room and air-con, but now,they try to charge extra :o And only after bargaining they remember about promotion and etc.

Now they sale units only in 2 buildings (A & B ).

Sales in other 4 building will be start next year (maybe earlier, i`m not sure), managers intimidate that prices will be higher than in A&B.

Price for 2bed units now starts from 2,9 mln baht.

On the whole, project is really great, as fot me, i like it.

Any other questions - welcome!

Edited by Katerina

Thanks for replies.....yes i agree NOT very spacious,although balcony space is listed as 6.50 sqm--living+dining 20.50 sqm---bed(1) 15.50 sqm----bed(2) 6.50 sqm-----bathroom 7.50 sqm---kitchen 8.50 sqm............bed(2) can be increased in size by removing bathtub from bathroom and moving partition wall. List price for a 2 bedroom corner unit 5th floor as april 08---3,600,000 bht.

How does price and size compare with with similar projects in the Pattaya area.

Pattaya would not be my choice to purchase property due to the perceived high levels of crime in the area but my wife has family in Bangsaen beach....My prefered choice of location in Thaland is Hua Hin ????? ...............katerina please send photos other than off website...thank you

Edited by kevin2008

Pattaya would not be my choice to purchase property due to the perceived high levels of crime in the area but my wife has family in Bangsaen beach....My prefered choice of location in Thaland is Hua Hin ????? ...............katerina please send photos other than off website...thank you

It depends what are you looking condo for. To my mind, Diamonds project is not ideal place to live (still not bad), but good oportunity for investment.

Between size and price is usually direct relation, and price per sqm depends on many factors: project, location, quality, views etc.

44 000 baht/sqm - good price for a new project like this.

Of course, price for unit on the 5th floor will be higher then for the same on the second.

Still you can buy condo in Hua Hin or Bang Saen, and even in Pattaya there are a lot of nice ones.

Edited by Katerina

Thanks for replies.....yes i agree NOT very spacious,although balcony space is listed as 6.50 sqm--living+dining 20.50 sqm---bed(1) 15.50 sqm----bed(2) 6.50 sqm-----bathroom 7.50 sqm---kitchen 8.50 sqm............bed(2) can be increased in size by removing bathtub from bathroom and moving partition wall. List price for a 2 bedroom corner unit 5th floor as april 08---3,600,000 bht.

Seems a bit overpriced for only 65m2, you can buy a condo in Viewtalay2 just up the road for a lot less money and it would be only 4yrs old. A friend of mine has a corner unit 101m2 fully furnished for 3.5M, and i know of another double unit that is for sale fully furnished 102m2 for 3.9M

Paying 3.6M for 65m2 is over 55,000bt per sq mt. Realistic figures should be up to 40,000bt per sq mt. but not more, in the current property climate.

Seems a bit overpriced for only 65m2, you can buy a condo in Viewtalay2 just up the road for a lot less money and it would be only 4yrs old. A friend of mine has a corner unit 101m2 fully furnished for 3.5M, and i know of another double unit that is for sale fully furnished 102m2 for 3.9M

Paying 3.6M for 65m2 is over 55,000bt per sq mt. Realistic figures should be up to 40,000bt per sq mt. but not more, in the current property climate.

It`s a huge differece between ViewTalay and Diamonds: quality, facilities, management etc. This condominiums cann`t be compared.

I can sure you, that nowadays in Pattaya dozens of new projects with price per sqm more then 100 000 baht, and when you pay this money you get much more that offered View Talay, for example.

I`m not claim that View Talay 2 is bad condominium, and Diamonds is good one. They are absolutely different, this is true.

And still View Talay is not the cheapest - you can find a lot of condo like this size for less money.

Topic was about information about Diamonds, if you want to compare condos and prices, we can start new one.

Quote; Kevin2008;

How does price and size compare with with similar projects in the Pattaya area

The OP stated that he wanted info of prices and size to compare with other condominiums in the area, and thats what i gave him.

So no need to start a new topic now is there!

Edited by sotsira

Thanks for replies.....our intention was to live in condo for a portion of year, i suppose prices in the property market around Pattaya are on the up due to a number of factors especially the location of the airport............katerina "not IDEAL to live".......WHY? ....CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC

Edited by kevin2008

Thanks for replies.....our intention was to live in condo for a portion of year, i suppose prices in the property market around Pattaya are on the up due to a number of factors especially the location of the airport............katerina "not IDEAL to live".......WHY? ....CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC

Because for me the ideal place to live is with uninterrupted sea view :o, but it is for me.

If you need the closes location to airport, you can try to find properties in North Pattaya.

sorry now i have no time to be more specific, will try in evening describe for you varieties of properties, advantages and disadvantages.

Kevin,my suggestion is to spend some time in the area before you purchase, especialy at night because i do not think that area is very safe for walking.There has been some work done on the main road there and still is not finished so you will see a cloud of dust all the time.

Generally,only in my humble opinion, i personally would not live in that area.

Kevin,my suggestion is to spend some time in the area before you purchase, especialy at night because i do not think that area is very safe for walking.There has been some work done on the main road there and still is not finished so you will see a cloud of dust all the time.

Generally,only in my humble opinion, i personally would not live in that area.

thanks

• 2 months later...

It`s a huge differece between ViewTalay and Diamonds: quality, facilities, management etc. This condominiums cann`t be compared.

I can sure you, that nowadays in Pattaya dozens of new projects with price per sqm more then 100 000 baht, and when you pay this money you get much more that offered View Talay, for example.

I`m not claim that View Talay 2 is bad condominium, and Diamonds is good one. They are absolutely different, this is true.

And still View Talay is not the cheapest - you can find a lot of condo like this size for less money.

Topic was about information about Diamonds, if you want to compare condos and prices, we can start new one.

KAterina,

what agency you work for?