Wife's Possible Infidelity Led Possessive German To

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: July 8th 2008

WIFE‘S POSSIBLE INFIDELITY LED POSSESSIVE GERMAN TO HANG HIMSELF IN PATTAYA

A distraught German man left his farewell party, two days before his trip back to Germany on July 8th, 2008, and went back to his Pattaya home to hang himself in front of his house. He left only one letter to his wife, saying that he wanted to die because of his concern that his wife would have an affair while he was away.

Pol.Lt.Col. Kunawut Chai-nual, Banglamung Investigator, was notified on July 8, at 01.30 am, that a foreign national had hanged himself and was dead at a house in Soi Marb-Yai-Lea 17, (Nern-Plub- Wan). Police investigators along with Sawang Boriboon accordingly rushed to investigate.

At the incident location, a two-storey house, police found the dead body of Mr. Michhel Wolfgang (54), a German citizen, lying dead on the ground near the gate of the house. Mrs Yupin (46), wife of the deceased, and her friends, who lived in the same house, were totally distraught, crying by the side of the dead man. There was a wooden chair, which had collapsed and a 4-metre long, nylon rope that the deceased had used to hang himself in the vicinity, which police kept as evidence. Police presume Mr. Wolfgang had been dead for about 3 hours. Police found no evidence of foul play. There were only bruise marks consistent with hanging on his neck.

Mrs. Yupin, who was still drunk, bereft and shocked, could not control herself and became crazed, chasing the police out of the house. Police had to restrain her to try to calm her down.

Miss Nuch-jaree Ying-nil, a friend who lives in the same house, told police that Mr. Wolfgang and Mrs. Yupin had been married and living together for many years. Her German husband and she were close friends of Mr. Wolfgang and all four had been living together in the same house for some time. Apparently, before the incident, they had all gone out for a farewell party at a beer bar near the house in celebration of the imminent return of Mr. Wolfgang and Miss Nuch-jaree's husband to Germany on July 10.

Mr. Wolfgang had been drinking for some time and was a bit drunk and had then excused himself to go back home. When she and her husband returned to the house, later, they were shocked to find Mr. Wolfgang had hanged himself in front of the house. She and her husband helped to take down Mr. Wolfgang's body and untied the rope from his neck, but unfortunately he was dead. Mrs. Yupin had come back home later and was totally shocked by what had happened. She became extremely distraught and temporarily deranged.

Police inspected the house and found that Mr. Wolfgang had written a letter in German that he had left for his wife, in which he had said that he wanted to die because he was worried that Mrs. Yupin might have an affair with another man during his absence. Police kept the letter as evidence.

Police assumed that Mr. Wolfgang was distraught due to his trip back to Germany and fears that his wife might be unfaithful. A neighbour of Mr. Wolfgang's told police that the couple often had disputes because Mr. Wolfgang was possessive and jealous regarding his wife and that could be the cause of Mr. Wolfgang drinking to excess at his farewell party and why he had hanged himself. Police will send the body for forensic examination. Police were also trying to pacify the still distraught wife of the deceased, yesterday, so as to question her further.

SOURCE: Pattaya Daily News: July 8th 2008

WIFE‘S POSSIBLE INFIDELITY LED POSSESSIVE GERMAN TO HANG HIMSELF IN PATTAYA

A distraught German man left his farewell party, two days before his trip back to Germany on July 8th, 2008, and went back to his Pattaya home to hang himself in front of his house. He left only one letter to his wife, saying that he wanted to die because of his concern that his wife would have an affair while he was away.

Pol.Lt.Col. Kunawut Chai-nual, Banglamung Investigator, was notified on July 8, at 01.30 am, that a foreign national had hanged himself and was dead at a house in Soi Marb-Yai-Lea 17, (Nern-Plub- Wan). Police investigators along with Sawang Boriboon accordingly rushed to investigate.

At the incident location, a two-storey house, police found the dead body of Mr. Michhel Wolfgang (54), a German citizen, lying dead on the ground near the gate of the house. Mrs Yupin (46), wife of the deceased, and her friends, who lived in the same house, were totally distraught, crying by the side of the dead man. There was a wooden chair, which had collapsed and a 4-metre long, nylon rope that the deceased had used to hang himself in the vicinity, which police kept as evidence. Police presume Mr. Wolfgang had been dead for about 3 hours. Police found no evidence of foul play. There were only bruise marks consistent with hanging on his neck.

Mrs. Yupin, who was still drunk, bereft and shocked, could not control herself and became crazed, chasing the police out of the house. Police had to restrain her to try to calm her down.

Miss Nuch-jaree Ying-nil, a friend who lives in the same house, told police that Mr. Wolfgang and Mrs. Yupin had been married and living together for many years. Her German husband and she were close friends of Mr. Wolfgang and all four had been living together in the same house for some time. Apparently, before the incident, they had all gone out for a farewell party at a beer bar near the house in celebration of the imminent return of Mr. Wolfgang and Miss Nuch-jaree's husband to Germany on July 10.

Mr. Wolfgang had been drinking for some time and was a bit drunk and had then excused himself to go back home. When she and her husband returned to the house, later, they were shocked to find Mr. Wolfgang had hanged himself in front of the house. She and her husband helped to take down Mr. Wolfgang's body and untied the rope from his neck, but unfortunately he was dead. Mrs. Yupin had come back home later and was totally shocked by what had happened. She became extremely distraught and temporarily deranged.

Police inspected the house and found that Mr. Wolfgang had written a letter in German that he had left for his wife, in which he had said that he wanted to die because he was worried that Mrs. Yupin might have an affair with another man during his absence. Police kept the letter as evidence.

Police assumed that Mr. Wolfgang was distraught due to his trip back to Germany and fears that his wife might be unfaithful. A neighbour of Mr. Wolfgang's told police that the couple often had disputes because Mr. Wolfgang was possessive and jealous regarding his wife and that could be the cause of Mr. Wolfgang drinking to excess at his farewell party and why he had hanged himself. Police will send the body for forensic examination. Police were also trying to pacify the still distraught wife of the deceased, yesterday, so as to question her further.

pitty for german old man

RIP and enjoy future life

Hello Franz!

I am telling you now,who is responsible for Nicole`s death.That was Pin.

I would never had allowed her riding a Motorcycle.

As to her relationship with X(name cannot make out),you know very well.

Putting an end to it all today,it`s all thanks to Pin.

When I`m dead I will haunt her and get my own back on her for everything.

Perhaps,you can sell my ticket.

(P.S. I loved Pin very much)

But what she said to me,today was the worst in my life.

Greetings

These suicides of lonely hearts and broken hearts are truly sad. When people get so emotionally involved with another human being and emotionally dependent on that relationship to the point of taking action such as this person apparently did, it's really such a waste. As someone well respected in LOS once said, everything is impermanent...and that most certainly includes people and their feelings for each and one another. When people internalize this fact, then they can truly enjoy their holidays or retirements in Thailand :o

Pin still alive. She is the widow.

More to the point..........who's Nichole?

His daughter maybe?............either with the Thai g/f or from a previous relationship , either way sounds like she had some sort of mishap.............could of been a contributing factor combined with alcohol and the thought of going home all became too much.

R.I.P :o

Can anyone translate German to English?

Photograph of suicide note courtesy of Pattaya Daily News: July 8th 2008

I find it amazingly tacky for the Pattaya Daily News to publish this poor man's last words, let alone display a picture of his actual letter. His final communication to those close to him should not be made available to the general public. I 'm sure it was not his intention that those words be made available to all for examination and speculation. Shame on you a**holes at Pattaya Daily News. I hope the brain dead jerk who decided that publishing that letter was OK gets the same insensitive treatment if something terrible should happen to them or a family member.

Edited by Beacher

who was pin

RIP

I guess that Pin is the short name for Yupin, but i have no idea who Nicole is. I think that there must be a lot more to this very sad story than we already know.

How can anyone commit suicide for something that might happen in the future it's ridiculous?

RIP.

Cheers, Rick

I find it amazingly tacky for the Pattaya Daily News to publish this poor man's last words, let alone display a picture of his actual letter. His final communication to those close to him should not be made available to the general public. I 'm sure it was not his intention that those words be made available to all for examination and speculation. Shame on you a**holes at Pattaya Daily News. I hope the brain dead jerk who decided that publishing that letter was OK gets the same insensitive treatment if something terrible should happen to them or a family member.

Sure the newspaper was tacky, but don't forget they got it from the pigs in s**t brown.

Presuming Kra's tranlation of the note is accurate I can't see anything that suggest his wife possible infidelity was the casue of this. Where do the BiB get these senarios from.!!!

Sure the newspaper was tacky, but don't forget they got it from the pigs in s**t brown.

Yes, I agree with you, and I thought of mentioning the fact that the BIB are also to blame for making it available to the vultures at PDN. I decided not to bring our tight-shirted friends into it because I think we expect such insensativity from them (take a look at most Thai language newspapers). But English language publications, whether online or printed are run, or at least guided by farang who should be more aware of what's proper and appropriate. Displaying this letter was far from showing good taste and responsibility.