Tesco Kpn Going Down Hill Already

tesco need a better manager. many shelves are empty, they havn't had fresh bread in 3 days, there were only 2 cash registers open today and about 15 people waiting at each. i gave up and went to the old places!

get your s%$t together tesco lotus KPN!

It certainly sounds worse than the average Tesco Lotus store, but their failure to restock items in a timely manner has always existed at the South Pattaya store where I occasionally (when desperate) shop. It's one of the most annoying aspects of Tesco in Thailand. The other thing I don't like about Tesco Lotus in South Pattaya is the attitude of the checkout staff. I swear those people must take courses in how to be surly.

Maybe this happen only because of the big success of the store and managers were not ready to re-supply the shop. Just give them a chance....

But only one

Edited by angiud

Agreed - sounds like Tescos in both Nathon and Chawend in terms of cashiers (as well as the UK). Shelves will be empty because they would have experienced a much higher volume of customers this weekend compared to any other weekend.

I am really disappointed that there is no 'farang' food section. The one in Nathon is the same size but has a small section - surely KP has a bigger farang population than Nathon???

tesco need a better manager. many shelves are empty, they havn't had fresh bread in 3 days, there were only 2 cash registers open today and about 15 people waiting at each. i gave up and went to the old places!

you must never give up Steve. Tesco is the grail, the shelves ooze with the blood of Christ and the checkout girls are the Angles of Judgement sat at the Gates of Heaven.

Have faith, for if you waver the demonds of Limipong and other evil double chargers will prevail and rue the day.

you must never give up Steve. Tesco is the grail, the shelves ooze with the blood of Christ and the checkout girls are the Angles of Judgement sat at the Gates of Heaven.

Have faith, for if you waver the demonds of Limipong and other evil double chargers will prevail and rue the day.

:o:D:D:D:D