Bangkok Pissup/football Nights 100001 Or Whatever It Will Be Then!

Jockstar

Well it has been decided by myself and the wife. We are planning a holiday for a month in LOS. Flight has now been booked. :o Leaving 4th December and returning to Sydney 6th of January. can't wait. As you can imagine, the wife is very very happy. It will have been over two years since she has been home. I know its about 5 months away. But just letting you know i will be around for a couple of small get togethers.(read on the piss) :D :D Guess i'll have to buy a USB drive so i can keep the football comp going when i'm away. :D So keep me in mind if there are any parties/get togethers etc around that time. I know i'll have a few when i'm in CM and hope to catch up with ThaiPauly and a few others. Cheers!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it has been decided by myself and the wife. We are planning a holiday for a month in LOS. Flight has now been booked. :o Leaving 4th December and returning to Sydney 6th of January. can't wait. As you can imagine, the wife is very very happy. It will have been over two years since she has been home. I know its about 5 months away. But just letting you know i will be around for a couple of small get togethers.(read on the piss) :D :D Guess i'll have to buy a USB drive so i can keep the football comp going when i'm away. :D So keep me in mind if there are any parties/get togethers etc around that time. I know i'll have a few when i'm in CM and hope to catch up with ThaiPauly and a few others. Cheers!

I'm prettty certain that by the time that you get to BKK, the regular footie nights will be back in full swing. There will be one sometime next month, probably the first weekend of the season, just to get the ball rolling again. No doubt the regulars will be out and about again.

Well it has been decided by myself and the wife. We are planning a holiday for a month in LOS. Flight has now been booked. :o Leaving 4th December and returning to Sydney 6th of January. can't wait. As you can imagine, the wife is very very happy. It will have been over two years since she has been home. I know its about 5 months away. But just letting you know i will be around for a couple of small get togethers.(read on the piss) :D:D Guess i'll have to buy a USB drive so i can keep the football comp going when i'm away. :D So keep me in mind if there are any parties/get togethers etc around that time. I know i'll have a few when i'm in CM and hope to catch up with ThaiPauly and a few others. Cheers!

I'm prettty certain that by the time that you get to BKK, the regular footie nights will be back in full swing. There will be one sometime next month, probably the first weekend of the season, just to get the ball rolling again. No doubt the regulars will be out and about again.

Yes, I'm already in trining for the big kick off :D

Yes, I'm already in trining for the big kick off

Did you ever stop training? :D:D

Don't you mean sleeping? :o

Ouch !! :D

:D Sorry, couldn't resist Chavy.

I'm thinking of starting the next Beer night for the weekend of the 16th for the start of the EPL. Sound about right for you?

Yes, I'm already in trining for the big kick off

Did you ever stop training? :D:D

Don't you mean sleeping? :o

Ouch !! :D

:D Sorry, couldn't resist Chavy.

I'm thinking of starting the next Beer night for the weekend of the 16th for the start of the EPL. Sound about right for you?

Yes, ok for me matie :D

Hey Chavy why haven't you got your name down for this years prediction competition ?

Or won't the big kids let you play.

I noticed that also. :o

Put his name down and PM him, he's probably missed it

Hey Chavy why haven't you got your name down for this years prediction competition ?

I noticed that also. :o

Check how he did last year J.S., maybe he's still sulking after last years effort and

doesn't want to play with us any more...... :D

I noticed that also. :D

Check how he did last year J.S., maybe he's still sulking after last years effort and

Nah, he wsn't in it last year, but I'm sure he will be this year. He's probably slept through it so far :o

I noticed that also. :D

Nah, he wsn't in it last year, but I'm sure he will be this year. He's probably slept through it so far :o

Ouch....again !! :D

Count me in. Where do I sign up ?

Looking forward to seeing you too mate :D

Please make it up here before the 16th though as I will be leaving for Xmas in the UK then and won't be back till after you have gone

Would be a GREAT SHAME to miss you :o

Always enjoyed a night out on the piss with you....but regret them the following day !!!!

Edited by ThaiPauly

Are we still on for the 16th Toadie ??

If so, doyou know who's on the box ?

Here's the first week-end fixture list, looks like Man Utd are playing Sunday, Does this mean Mr,T will change the date ?

Arsenalbadge08_1.gifV badge08_18.gifWest Brom16 Aug 12:45

Aston Villabadge08_2.gifV badge08_10.gifMan City16 Aug 15:00

Boltonbadge08_4.gifV badge08_15.gifStoke City16 Aug 15:00

Evertonbadge08_6.gifV badge08_3.gifBlackburn16 Aug 15:00

Hull Citybadge08_8.gifV badge08_7.gifFulham16 Aug 15:00

Middlesbroughbadge08_12.gifV badge08_17.gifTottenham16 Aug 15:00

West Hambadge08_19.gifV badge08_20.gifWigan16 Aug 15:00

Sunderlandbadge08_16.gifV badge08_9.gifLiverpool16 Aug 17:30

Chelseabadge08_5.gifV badge08_14.gifPortsmouth17 Aug 13:30

Man Utdbadge08_11.gifV badge08_13.gifNewcastle17 Aug 16:00

Edited by LeungKen

Man Utd are playing Sunday, Does this mean Mr,T will change the date ?

Arsenalbadge08_1.gif

Man Utdbadge08_11.gif

nope. knowing him, he'll just go out on both nights :o

:D

Man Utd are playing Sunday, Does this mean Mr,T will change the date ?

Arsenalbadge08_1.gif

Man Utdbadge08_11.gif

nope. knowing him, he'll just go out on both nights :o

:D

:D So true, so true....

And why not, - sorry I can't make the footie nights until October :D But looking forward to them :( Keep me a seat beside Chavy's bed. :D

BT ( OR SHOULD THAT BE Migs)

Ill only be back in November :D

Toadie - can you do a big party for me that week??:D Im thinking arrive on halloween's night :o

can someone post the games for 1st November?

Ill only be back in November :D

Toadie - can you do a big party for me that week??:D Im thinking arrive on halloween's night :o

can someone post the games for 1st November?

Mig, I've told you already, that weekend is booked for your return. :D

Have to be even more diplomatic now that you're a mod. :D

I feel loved :D

but listen....as I said...they know they shouldnt give me MOD rights in the footie forum. smart people this lot :o

so you boys are still ok HAHAHA

(sometime, it pays to be a minority) :D

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to be a good night in December having Jockstar here for one of the Bangkok football and beer nights , the man can drink more than me :o:D .

Even though I've only been back for 36 minutes news for the first beer night of the season on the 16th would be nice toadie :D .