Bangkok Pissup/football Nights 100001 Or Whatever It Will Be Then!

Jockstar

Tonight Friday 26th December, footie evening at the Crossbar on soi 23 Sukhumwit next to the Sino Thai tower building.

First up Manure vs Stoke.

Macanello, Mr Toad, Cheeky Smile, will be there. So if you are new in town or just wanna watch the footie with some old crocks see ya there.

Mate, I'll see you there, as I have a meeting in Siam at 5pm :P , hopefully wont be long, as it's bloody Boxing Day, and that means football first. Can't believe that someone scheduled a meeting for today, although tomorrows 9am meeting at Bumrungrad is also looking pretty unpleasant!!

Been meaning to drop into this place (heard many good things) so will try to pop bye with a mate to catch Manchampions beat Stoke. :wai:

I've got it as a 4-0 win to United this evening :burp:

May see you there, I'm the one with green skin - trying to decide what to buy my hi-so, chinese, overseas educated, SLK driving, I phone owning, condo in Sathorn - girlfriend for Christmas. :D

Were you waiting for the boxing day sales Mr Toad ???? :jerk: A Cat suit would look good ???? :D

Hope you guys have a great night, wish I was with you all, 'macanello' making a post """"""""" must be a Pink moon tonight - or something, just make sure he doesn't have any Hairclips in :D

2 nil my prediction as they have been out and about recently :o World Club Champions after all..... :D

bkk James I am sure you will be made most welcome and hope to see you again.

BT :burp:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would loved to have come. But since it's short notice i am unable. I will however be found drinking cheap Thai whiskey on KSR. :o

Only picked up the message you left on Facebook after was out. Hope you had a good one.

Think we are watching the footie @ Crossbar on Sunday, from the discussion last night.

Would loved to have come. But since it's short notice i am unable. I will however be found drinking cheap Thai whiskey on KSR. :o

Only picked up the message you left on Facebook after was out. Hope you had a good one.

Think we are watching the footie @ Crossbar on Sunday, from the discussion last night.

Will be in Chiang Mai unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
thankyou for a lovely (lightweight) evening

You really need to work on that. :D And yes it was a good evening with some nice food and a few beers for me. :o:D

Good to speak to you guys on the phone yesterday. sounds like you had a good evening, and have now formed a Thai Visa Sydney Football beer night.

Suppose, better pull my finger out and organise one for here, as Big Toe is back in a week or so.

BTW Mig welcome back to the forum, the Arsenal thread has been very quiet without you there.

Edited by mrtoad

sounds like you had a good evening, and have now formed a Thai Visa Sydney Football beer night.

Your all more than welcome to come to the Saudi one :o

Suppose, better pull my finger out and organise one for here, as Big Toe is back in a week or so.

And Me, Mrs BoJ and BabyBoJ will be over in a couple of months. The last time BabyBoJ was there, she was an Embryo :D

sounds like you had a good evening, and have now formed a Thai Visa Sydney Football beer night.

Your all more than welcome to come to the Saudi one :D

And Me, Mrs BoJ and BabyBoJ will be over in a couple of months. The last time BabyBoJ was there, she was an Embryo :D

Look forward to seeing you and the family when you are in town next. I have lovely little Utd shirt to give you for the little one. :D

Saudi piss up doesn't sound to appealing, at the moment.

I might have to keep a low profile in Bangkok though, got a couple of "new friends" in news clipping section, who don't really undrstand tounge in cheek humour, and due to their ignorance are very upset :D . I wonder where they are from? :o

Your all more than welcome to come to the Saudi one :wai:

And Me, Mrs BoJ and BabyBoJ will be over in a couple of months. The last time BabyBoJ was there, she was an Embryo :P

Look forward to seeing you and the family when you are in town next. I have lovely little Utd shirt to give you for the little one. :D

Saudi piss up doesn't sound to appealing, at the moment.

I might have to keep a low profile in Bangkok though, got a couple of "new friends" in news clipping section, who don't really undrstand tounge in cheek humour, and due to their ignorance are very upset :D . I wonder where they are from? :o

Mr Bo, baby BoJ may have been an Embryo last time BUT that did not stop her following in her fatheers footsteps and collecting all our hard up Retirement cash :D

Yes Mr Toad back next Monday so a BKK pissup on the cards for next Wed, Thurs,Fri,Sat and even Sun. :burp: Will check out your NEW FRIENDS as a Bigtoe may come in handy :D

BT :jerk:

No way Hose. She's a blue and at 3 days old has already been to COMS :D

Link to the offenders matey :D

• 4 weeks later...

O.K.

No football this weekend boys so let's change the shape of the ball and go and support your national team.

Soi 8 bar on Soi 8 Sukhumvit has an excellent set up for the rugby and is, in fact, a rugby stronghold.

So get yerselves down to watch the France vs Scotland and Wales vs England games (because you aint gonna see no footie this weekend, right).

Excellent range of beers and great menu and friendly landlord (Dave and Murray)

• 2 weeks later...
Where's Chavy and Scousemouse nowadays?

Sorry Mr Bo I have not seen either for quite a while, maybe they are lurking about and will come to Pissup on Sunday to Watch the Mighty Man utd collect more silver ware ( could not really resist sorry) again as Scouse another Red maybe not :o

BT :D

Sunday to Watch the Mighty Man utd collect more silver ware ( could not really resist sorry)

:o

by the way...maybe you can start a new thread for new meet? or was that meat :D

Where's Chavy and Scousemouse nowadays?

Scouse is still around and about, as JOckstar saw him a month or so back when he was over. I bumped into him on the BTS just before Christmas. I think he has recently moved house. Chavy not spoken to for a few weeks, must drop him a line as he was changing jobs.