Imagine, If There Would Be No Sexual Desire...

Samuian

I just went and saw my Lady in the shower, some of my body parts then immediately seemed to cease to function and others started to let their presence known, now I am sorry to say I hardly remember the question and even if I did I would not have the imagination to even contemplate such a horrible thing. :o:D:D

Ok Samulan. The effects would be so wide reaching that simple things you take for granted would cease to exist. Things like, that first kiss, butterflies in your stomach at the sight of your first crush...your first love. Imagine all the drama, movies, art all focused on love and relationships between the sexes. No, it just wouldn't be right, not a place I would want to live in at all.

O.K. Butterflies, no flies on my butter!

see, after all it comes down to Romance Stuff like "Dr.Zhivago", "Gone with the wind"... and "do my lallalallala.." and stuff like it... and all for just one purpose... :o

But the truth is that 99.9% is not only Romance as we can see in some of the post's here in this Forum alone!

There a catch to it, there is a dark side to it too! And 99.9 % of the time if the" flies are settling on the butter" it's forgotten - till.... lightning strikes!

And then out of cloud 7 and pink worlds all these monster nightmares creep up.... and all these dreams are shattered - would under the given circumstances anybody ever buy a car again? :D

"love me, love my dog..."! :D

Well, pretty interesting read this thread so far and quite educating too... let 'em comin'! PLEASE!

no estrogen -- no maternal instinct ? no over population ?

no testosterone -- no wars ? no competitive drives ?

nobody being infected with sexually transmitted diseases ?

our bodies would look very different ! our voices would sound different and our skin would feel different ... we'd even smell different !

far fewer emails in the Spam section !

I bin on this planet many decades.

Have heard people mention 'poontang', but neva bothered to find exactly what it meant.

Dun now.........

In the future you can pretty much check the meaning of any slang word in

www.urbandictionary.com

Poontang.

Two definations they provide are,

1: female genitalia

2: sexual intercourse

Clear as mud

Wasted me time, eh?

Edited by Zpete

Ok Samulan. The effects would be so wide reaching that simple things you take for granted would cease to exist. Things like, that first kiss, butterflies in your stomach at the sight of your first crush...your first love. Imagine all the drama, movies, art all focused on love and relationships between the sexes. No, it just wouldn't be right, not a place I would want to live in at all.

O.K. Butterflies, no flies on my butter!

see, after all it comes down to Romance Stuff like "Dr.Zhivago", "Gone with the wind"... and "do my lallalallala.." and stuff like it... and all for just one purpose... :o

But the truth is that 99.9% is not only Romance as we can see in some of the post's here in this Forum alone!

There a catch to it, there is a dark side to it too! And 99.9 % of the time if the" flies are settling on the butter" it's forgotten - till.... lightning strikes!

And then out of cloud 7 and pink worlds all these monster nightmares creep up.... and all these dreams are shattered - would under the given circumstances anybody ever buy a car again? :D

"love me, love my dog..."! :D

Well, pretty interesting read this thread so far and quite educating too... let 'em comin'! PLEASE!

You sound like you have issues. What worth having is not worth a struggle for. What worth having comes easy and without risk. Yes True, love can bring about some of the greatest anguish, but those blessed enough to know True Love will no doubt tell you that but a moment of True Love's bliss is worth a life time of pain.

Just ask someone who has loved another and lost them in death. A horrible pain, one that defies wording in an attempt to explain it. However how many would say that they wished they had never met the person if given the chance to turn back time and erase all that was?

no estrogen -- no maternal instinct ? no over population ?

no testosterone -- no wars ? no competitive drives ?

nobody being infected with sexually transmitted diseases ?

our bodies would look very different ! our voices would sound different and our skin would feel different ... we'd even smell different !

far fewer emails in the Spam section !

Fewer innovations, less diversity, no passion, grey, lifeless.... a world of losers that would be blessed if aliens dropped by and nuked them out of their misery.