Office Space In Chiang Mai

photojourn

A client of mine is looking for office space in Chiang Mai. They want to set up an office and need space for between two and 10 people.

The office park out near the airport is full.

Anyone know of any furnished or unfurnished office space that they can rent on flexible rental terms in Chiang Mai? They don't want to rent a whole building for themselves but are interested in looking at different sized offices. I guess they will be most interested in something they can pretty well walk into and establish themslves. Serviced office space would also be of interest to them.

Thanks.

Hi. Obviously options depend on budget available and other business specific needs.

Have a search on this forum using key words like "renting + office" to find an earlier thread - it mainly discussed renting space in Pantip Plaza but I think there may have been some other info there also.

I went through this process a while back (needing only a small space + with very limited budget) and I ended up renting a brand new bedsitter apartment very close to home for only 1,400 baht month. Perfect ... but now my wife uses it to do tutoring and to work on her MBA homework, and I have to make a booking to use the place :o

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen anything interesting for rent around Nimmanhemin or other central areas? I'm looking for around 100 m2 of office for about ten people. It should be relatively nice looking and have security. Any suggestions?

Does anyone have experience renting a townhouse and fitting it out with alarm and PIN code entry system?

Panthip has loads of space vacant and you do see people using the space for office rather than retail. Good address and probably easy to walk into. Doubt the lease lengths are too long, bearing in mind that at least half the tenants seem to shut up shop after a few months of trading.

IT assistance wouldn't take much of a call out either :o

A posh looking new office building is going up next to our Citylife office on the Irrigation Canal Road (between Huay Kaew and Suthep) no idea how much they charge or when they will be finished though. And we also rent a space at the 2BR project off Sirimankalajarn Road. Do not recommend it. Bad management and leaks when rains.

• 2 weeks later...

Jiwan Building may be your answer.

We offer different size office space ranging from 56 sq.m. to 280 sq.m.

Please visit our website {URL snipped per forum rules; please PM member for details} for more information.

Edited by mcgriffith
URL removed- see forum rules