Yes - 6 Baht/min To Any International Destination

laurent

Hi guys,

Great news if you have a True phone line or a True move number!

They offer a flat rate 6 Baht per minute to ANY international destination in the world (mobiles included, even in Europe!) from 6pm to 6am everyday.

To use it, just dial 006 before the country code (UK 006-44)

Check this offer here:

http://www.truecorp.co.th/idd/index_en.jsp?web=true

For once, Skype is not the cheapest when calling to mobile in Europe!

Laurent

This promotion call rate is applied for any international call made during the period from 06:00:00 p.m. – 05:59:59 a.m. to mobile or fixed line numbers. Any call made outside this period will be charged as standard call rate.

Duration Call Rate (Baht/Min.)

18:00:00 – 05:59:59 6

06:00:00 – 17:59:59 Current Call Rate

A call is charged at a minimum of one minute. The next minutes are charged

as per unit of six seconds. The excess of a unit is charged as one unit.

Charging rate when terminal signal answered is applied throughout the call

Rates are exclusive of 7% VAT

This promotion is during the period from 6 July 2008 – 6 October 2008,

or is subject to change.

Important things to note - the 6 baht rate applies between 6 pm to 5:59 am. The rate does not include VAT.

Another thing - TrueMove users who use the + to make international calls will automatically get the 006 - not 001 as before, so you would normally save anyhow.

Edited by onethailand

"Important things to note - the 6 baht rate applies between 6 pm to 5:59 am. The rate does not include VAT."

How much is 7% of 6 Baht?

6 X 7% = 0.42

0.42 isn't much to worry about.

What concerns me is the quality of the call.

I certainly hope that there is no lag time or delays.

Certain VOIP services offer free calls to UK landlines 24/7 :o

Correct, for landlines (UK), 006 is not very competitive, but if you try to call mobile phones in Europe, 6 Baht/min is almost better than voipcheap.com or voipbuster.

Now guess how expensive it is to call some south american or african countries, 6 baht /min could be a good deal for those interested in far away countriesr islands...

Certain VOIP services offer free calls to UK landlines 24/7 :o

For those of us 'not in the know' could you give us the info on which VOIP services offer free calls to UK landlines--I've been wasting precious cash for too long. Thanks.

Certain VOIP services offer free calls to UK landlines 24/7 :D

For those of us 'not in the know' could you give us the info on which VOIP services offer free calls to UK landlines--I've been wasting precious cash for too long. Thanks.

Don’t know about the rest of the world, but if I phone my daughters’ mobile in the UK from Thailand she gets charged for receiving the call :o

Certain VOIP services offer free calls to UK landlines 24/7 :D

Don’t know about the rest of the world, but if I phone my daughters’ mobile in the UK from Thailand she gets charged for receiving the call :o

Nothing to do with the 006 system, your daughter is probably on a plan that bills for calls coming from a different network than hers or from calls without CallerID.

Try calling her using the 009 system (only 9 baht/min) and see if she gets charged as well.

Hope that helps

Edited by laurent